Waukesha attack…

Nax5

Reaction score
Terrible. Just terrible. Been reading witness accounts.

Everyone on each side predictably believe it's politically motivated. Too early for that and honestly disrespectful at this juncture.

The fact we jump to the conclusion so quickly shows how warped our views are. Everything filtered through a narrow prism...

TRF Guy

Reaction score

Everyone on each side predictably believe it's politically motivated. Too early for that and honestly disrespectful at this juncture.

The fact we jump to the conclusion so quickly shows how warped our views are. Everything filtered through a narrow prism...
I agree it’s to early to jump to conclusions but the media does it all the time sadly. This isn’t the America I grew up in

Spoofin

Reaction score
Doesn’t this happen somewhat frequently by drivers who have a heart-attack, seizure, etc.? I mean, do we know anything at this point?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Doesn’t this happen somewhat frequently by drivers who have a heart-attack, seizure, etc.? I mean, do we know anything at this point?
Based on witness accounts, it sounds like the driver was accelerating through the parade and weaving to hit as many people as possible, and continued on as a police officer fired on the SUV.
Then, the SUV was backed into a parking spot, presumably at a residence, with significant damage to the front.

This appears intentional and not an emergency health issue.

And a ”person of interest” is in custody.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Based on witness accounts, it sounds like the driver was accelerating through the parade and weaving to hit as many people as possible, and continued on as a police officer fired on the SUV.
Then, the SUV was backed into a parking spot, presumably at a residence, with significant damage to the front.

This appears intentional and not an emergency health issue.

And a ”person of interest” is in custody.
OK. Thanks for the info.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

Just as Russia has been working towards for the last 10-15 years.

They've really fucked this country up, thanks to Twitter, Facebook, and useful idiots.

kg21

Reaction score
Why not jump to conclusions. If you're wrong, just don't talk about it and still claim it happened however you want to believe.

It's the American way. It's happening as we speak with a recent trial.

kg21

Reaction score
I just heard someone say this vehicle sped through the parade and passed a couple of bands, and then turned into this one particular marching band. Someone with a vendetta against that school maybe?

kg21

Reaction score
I'm going with male and black. Let's see how I do.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I'm going with male and black. Let's see how I do.
There are more angry, white lefties than black people.

A few years ago it would have been assumed to be a radical Islamist. I’m glad that isn’t at the front of our minds now, but sad that it might be assumed to be someone with a warped political bent.

In any case, assuming it was intentional, this person is mental ill.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I think a website that has a pop up talking about Biden’s tyrannical vaccine mandate before you can read the article is probably a a fair and balanced source

stocker08

Reaction score
Someone drives through a group of people....killing several and injuring a bunch.....

.....OTB righties are speculating on whether it was a black person or an angry white leftist.

Want to talk about mental illness?

kg21

Reaction score
Someone drives through a group of people....killing several and injuring a bunch.....

.....OTB righties are speculating on whether it was a black person or an angry white leftist.

Want to talk about mental illness?
A guy shoots 2 people dead and lefties are speculating he's a white supremacist. Oh, and he shot 3 blacks.

Your side is do damn different.

Now go back to rambling about righties.

kg21

Reaction score
There are more angry, white lefties than black people.

A few years ago it would have been assumed to be a radical Islamist. I’m glad that isn’t at the front of our minds now, but sad that it might be assumed to be someone with a warped political bent.

In any case, assuming it was intentional, this person is mental ill.
They seem to know who it is, and aren't saying he's a white supremacist, Trumps supporter.

I just connected the dots is all.

stocker08

Reaction score
A guy shoots 2 people dead and lefties are speculating he's a white supremacist. Oh, and he shot 3 blacks.

Your side is do damn different.

Now go back to rambling about righties.

He immediately went to hang out with proud boys and pose for pictures making a white supremacy hand signal.

That means nothing. Says the guy who bolts into a thread about a massive tragedy to speculate that the perpetrator is black.

Do the rest of the righties agree with kg? Person who did this is probably black?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I think a website that has a pop up talking about Biden’s tyrannical vaccine mandate before you can read the article is probably a a fair and balanced source
Nobody claimed it was anything other than a conservative website.

But you got to take a shot, so yay for you.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
They seem to know who it is, and aren't saying he's a white supremacist, Trumps supporter.

I just connected the dots is all.
It would still be the Right’s fault b/c of a corrupt, racist legal system that allows a murderer like KR go free or they’ll just stop reporting on it after a week or so, like James Hodgkinson.

stocker08

Reaction score
It would still be the Right’s fault b/c of a corrupt, racist legal system that allows a murderer like KR go free or they’ll just stop reporting on it after a week or so, like James Hodgkinson.

A bunch of families are dealing with death and injury tonight.

But the true tragedy is how much KFC and his right wing cohorts are victims of the media.

Top Bottom