Watching game in Chicago

chri1673

Reaction score
Staying at the Mariott in Downtown chicago this weekend starting thrusday, Anyone a favorite place to watch gopher games in chitown.. ?

Official Gopher Bar this year is The Curse (fittingly) in Wrigleyville:

It’s Time for College Football!

Minnesota Golden Gophers @ Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders. Tomorrow, September 2nd, 6:30 P.M. Kickoff at The Curse (3517 N. Clark)

$5-32 Oz. Gopher Mugs, $3 Refills. $4 Bloody Marys & Mimosas, $5 Bombs. $6 Brats & Burgers. We hope to see you there!

Red Ivy

http://www.redivychicago.com/

This place was an awesome Gopher bar last year.

RED IVY
3519 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60657-1611
(773) 472-0900

Great atmoshpere here and lots of other great bars and drink specials in surrounding Wrigleyville.

Red Ivy is no longer the Minnesota bar. The new bar is The Curse (as I mentioned above) which is next door to Red Ivy and the same owners.

It's smaller and brand new, so better fits our crowd. You'll see the Minnesota flag flying outside and in.

Official Gopher Bar this year is The Curse (fittingly) in Wrigleyville:

It’s Time for College Football!

Minnesota Golden Gophers @ Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders. Tomorrow, September 2nd, 6:30 P.M. Kickoff at The Curse (3517 N. Clark)

$5-32 Oz. Gopher Mugs, $3 Refills. $4 Bloody Marys & Mimosas, $5 Bombs. $6 Brats & Burgers. We hope to see you there!

That sounds fun

Thanks for the update

I am looking forward to going down and checking this new bar out. Thanks

http://www.thecursechicago.com/

The Curse Chicago pays tribute to sports curses throughout history!

Located in the heart of Chicago, The Curse knows all too well what a no-good hex can do to a great ball team. But not matter what the record, the winning streak, or the losing streak, awesome fans like us stick it out through thick and thin. So join us, for a beer and brat, as we pay tribute to the greatest teams in sports history haunted by The Curse!

Looks like a pretty cool and fitting place for our Gophers. However, it is time to break our "Curse"!

Thank you

Awesome i will for sure try to get there to watch it!
Go Gophers!

Did anyone go to this bar?

Was there fun to be had?

Wish I woulda known...I was down there on sat. I went by someplace called Cedar Hotel that had Bucky in front.

Top Bottom