Watch Ball State tonight

I sincerely hope we don't draw Ball State. I have a feeling they would really fry our ham.

"sources" don't mean anything if oregon beats oregon state next week

Several sources have us playing them (11-0) in the Motor City.

"sources" don't mean anything if oregon beats oregon state next week and in return ohio state gets a BCS invite. if that happens i see our gophers heading out to arizona for the insight bowl

the only quality win for ball state is central michigan, or maybe you could talk me in to thinking that indiana was a quality win.

they played well vs indiana, but i think that with this time off for the young gopher team we will be playing more like we were playing when we beat bgsu and fla atl.

not saying that i am confident, ball state is a good team, but we will see what kind of team we have and what kind of coaches we have.

If it's the Insight, we might draw Nebraska (rough night) or Kansas. Arizona is a good venue for us with all the retirees down there, but Nebraska would clean our clock. They want a bigger bowl, though. We might have a shot at Kansas if we play our game of the year...

Ohio State does not derseve a BCS Bid at all.

tOSU doesn't, but if they don't get ready for the Motor Pool Bowl. it would a day in and day out for our family if we can get good flights.

Is it just me or does it seem odd that Ball State in the Motor City Bowl it will be tougher draw than a Big 12 team (likely Kansas) in the Insight Bowl? I guess that is what happens when the MAC is better than usual and the Big 12 puts 2 in the BCS.

Ball State is a solid team. I would much rather see how the Gophers fare against them then some 6th place Big 12 team. Not sure I want to spend Christmas in Detroit though.

Top Bottom