Walz is a Fraud on Covid LockDown

Spoofin

Reaction score
When the time comes to account for all those funds to the Feds, I'm gonna go way out on a limb and guess the blue governors will be given quite a bit of latitude on where it all went. I know, I know, I hate to be the cynic....
That time will never come.

Wally

Reaction score
When the time comes to account for all those funds to the Feds, I'm gonna go way out on a limb and guess the blue governors will be given quite a bit of latitude on where it all went. I know, I know, I hate to be the cynic....
Did red states not receive any funds?
🙄

Accountable like this idiot?
You really can't make it up.

South Dakota governor uses coronavirus relief funds for $5 million tourism ad despite COVID surge

howeda7

Reaction score
🙄

South Dakota governor uses coronavirus relief funds for $5 million tourism ad despite COVID surge
She also got the state supreme court to overturn voter-approved legalizing marijuana. Because Jesus.

Freedom! As long as you believe the same things as me.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
She also got the state supreme court to overturn voter-approved legalizing marijuana. Because Jesus.

I disagree with her handling of the marijuana vote, it’s ridiculous.

But Sioux Falls just passed 1 billion in building permits for 2021, a milestone much larger cities like Omaha and Des Moines only recently accomplished.

I’m not sure how that’s possible since ‘freedumb’ has ‘allowed so many people to die from Covid’. I would have thought there’s a lot of vacant property due to all of the deaths and no one wanted to move to SD.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I disagree with her handling of the marijuana vote, it’s ridiculous.

But Sioux Falls just passed 1 billion in building permits for 2021, a milestone much larger cities like Omaha and Des Moines only recently accomplished.

I’m not sure how that’s possible since ‘freedumb’ has ‘allowed so many people to die from Covid’. I would have thought there’s a lot of vacant property due to all of the deaths and no one wanted to move to SD.
Well, let me tell you what CNN told me…..

Wally

Reaction score

What a hypocrite, she shits on the voters of S Dakota

Wally

Reaction score
I’m not sure how that’s possible since ‘freedumb’ has ‘allowed so many people to die from Covid’. I would have thought there’s a lot of vacant property due to all of the deaths and no one wanted to
Killing old people is good for the economy...

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
🙄

Soooooooo, the response to Walz saying that he was going to ramp up ICU capacity with millions in COVID relief funds and he actually oversaw an overall REDUCTION in ICU beds in that time is something about South Dakota? I guess that makes sense?

bga1

Reaction score
Soooooooo, the response to Walz saying that he was going to ramp up ICU capacity with millions in COVID relief funds and he actually oversaw an overall REDUCTION in ICU beds in that time is something about South Dakota? I guess that makes sense?
There are three people that must be disparaged if any leftist state or the Biden administration has troubles: Trump, Desantis and Noem.

Wally

Reaction score

They did you idiot. My brother inlaw is a doctor who worked on covid patients. They massively expanded negative pressure covid wards in hospitals across the state during the initial outbreak.

It appears they fell after the vaccine was widely available, good, Covid is over.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

COVID deaths rise but remain far below Minnesota's 2020 toll

November was Minnesota's deadliest COVID-19 month of 2021 but remains well behind the toll at the peak of the pandemic last year. The Minnesota Department of Health on Wednesday reported 100 more COVID-19 deaths, catching up with reporting after the holiday weekend and raising the toll for November to 628. While that exceeds the 575 COVID-19 deaths reported in October, it remains well behind monthly totals in the severe fall 2020 pandemic wave.

Minnesota reported 1,503 COVID-19 deaths in November 2020, more than double the total this November. While COVID-19 hospitalization numbers were much closer when comparing the two Novembers, state health officials said the substantial difference in deaths reflects the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccine that wasn't available until December 2020.

"We have 92% of our 65+ population completely vaccinated," state infectious disease director Kris Ehresmann said in an e-mail. "And this is the group most susceptible to dying from COVID-19. So vaccination has taken a bite out of the deaths we are seeing in November."

Minnesota has reported 9,482 COVID-19 deaths since the start of the pandemic in March 2020 and 915,942 coronavirus infections, including 3,580 infections that were added to the total on Wednesday. While 86% of Minnesota's COVID-19 deaths have been seniors, Ehresmann said the average age has declined in the latest wave and that the majority of younger COVID-19 deaths have been people who were unvaccinated.

While Minnesota's rate of new infections held steady over the past seven days, it dropped from first to fourth among states with the highest infection rates, according to the latest CDC data. Vermont, Michigan and New Hampshire now have higher rates, reflecting the latest coronavirus wave that was most severe in the South this summer but gradually moved north in the fall.

https://www.startribune.com/covid-deaths-rise-but-remain-far-below-minnesotas-2020-toll/600122651/

bga1

Reaction score

COVID deaths rise but remain far below Minnesota's 2020 toll

November was Minnesota's deadliest COVID-19 month of 2021 but remains well behind the toll at the peak of the pandemic last year. The Minnesota Department of Health on Wednesday reported 100 more COVID-19 deaths, catching up with reporting after the holiday weekend and raising the toll for November to 628. While that exceeds the 575 COVID-19 deaths reported in October, it remains well behind monthly totals in the severe fall 2020 pandemic wave.

Minnesota reported 1,503 COVID-19 deaths in November 2020, more than double the total this November. While COVID-19 hospitalization numbers were much closer when comparing the two Novembers, state health officials said the substantial difference in deaths reflects the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccine that wasn't available until December 2020.

"We have 92% of our 65+ population completely vaccinated," state infectious disease director Kris Ehresmann said in an e-mail. "And this is the group most susceptible to dying from COVID-19. So vaccination has taken a bite out of the deaths we are seeing in November."

Minnesota has reported 9,482 COVID-19 deaths since the start of the pandemic in March 2020 and 915,942 coronavirus infections, including 3,580 infections that were added to the total on Wednesday. While 86% of Minnesota's COVID-19 deaths have been seniors, Ehresmann said the average age has declined in the latest wave and that the majority of younger COVID-19 deaths have been people who were unvaccinated.

While Minnesota's rate of new infections held steady over the past seven days, it dropped from first to fourth among states with the highest infection rates, according to the latest CDC data. Vermont, Michigan and New Hampshire now have higher rates, reflecting the latest coronavirus wave that was most severe in the South this summer but gradually moved north in the fall.

https://www.startribune.com/covid-deaths-rise-but-remain-far-below-minnesotas-2020-toll/600122651/
This is a perfect example of Go4Broke propaganda. Per these charts 2020 saw 5400 deaths and we have over 4000 year to date and we are just in the throws of a new wave. Assuming we average 30-40 deaths per day (100 yesterday) for December, the end result will be very similar year over year. Obviously the vaccine did nothing at all to stop the pandemic and little or nothing to stop death. Consider that the most vulnerable to Covid died last year during the first two waves, meaning the inventory of vulnerable people was lower this year. This year we are seeing survivors of those two waves die. hmmm

Spoofin

Reaction score
This is a perfect example of Go4Broke propaganda. Per these charts 2020 saw 5400 deaths and we have over 4000 year to date and we are just in the throws of a new wave. Assuming we average 30-40 deaths per day (100 yesterday) for December, the end result will be very similar year over year.
Broke, like many of the comrades, don't care about honesty.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Broke, like many of the comrades, don't care about honesty.
Broke, still assuming that people won't bother to check any of his spewings for accuracy.

Kinda miss the days of the older board format when every single post from Broke ended with "Last edited by Go4Broke at xxx.xx." Broke never could post shit without altering his sources with fraudulent information. Less easy to spot now since they changed the board.

Top Bottom