Walz is a Fraud on Covid LockDown

Wally

Reaction score
You just gave Obama credit for the COVID vac and then call someone else a moron. Wally. Calling someone else a moron. Too funny.
Obama?
No I didn't, your mind made that up.

Do you deny the technology behind these vaccines was developed before Covid with government funding?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Obama?
No I didn't, your mind made that up.

Do you deny the technology behind these vaccines was developed before Covid with government funding?
Yeah, I meant Biden 😳

I deny your statement that Biden had more to do with getting the vaccines than Trump. I reject your attempt to move the goal post.

Wally

Reaction score
Yeah, I meant Biden 😳

I deny your statement that Biden had more to do with getting the vaccines than Trump. I reject your attempt to move the goal post.

Yes because when Biden was in office previously, he voted for the bills that funded the research that made these vaccines possible.

Not as president or vice president...duh...

Wally

Reaction score
I reject your attempt to move the goal post.
You think these vaccines wouldn't be here without operation warp speed? Seems you have a low opinion of capitalism.
🤷🏼‍♂️

I supported operation warp speed, it was good. But it probably only sped things up marginally. The previous research was much more important.

Section2

Reaction score
You think these vaccines wouldn't be here without operation warp speed? Seems you have a low opinion of capitalism.
🤷🏼‍♂️

I supported operation warp speed, it was good. But it probably only sped things up marginally. The previous research was much more important.
They would have been here 10 years earlier under capitalism.

Spoofin

Reaction score
🤷🏼‍♂️

Marginally? All the Ds were worked up pre-election about a “marginal” speed up. Wow, you Libs can shift in a dime.

Spoofin

Reaction score
We finally know what the Libs think Biden could do something about. The vaccine. 🙄

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The level of ignorance is truly shocking.
Not ignorance -- he's simply living out a fantasy on here. That's all it is.

Completely and totally divorced from the real world. Like reading a fiction novel.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I don't know what your question is? Do I believe he had a separate email account that he used for certain things that he maybe shouldn't have? I don't think that's a stretch at all. I guess I'm not sure what you're asking. Having worked for and with the public sector over 30 years, I know what public employees are bound by and if they can work around it to keep themselves out of trouble, who wouldn't?

Virtually every one of my state worker clients carries two phones, the state cell and the personal cell. Nothing wrong with that, I would do the same thing, just easier to stay out of trouble. Of course they don't give the personal out to that many people. Obviously they all have state email and personal email accounts. I use the state email for stuff that happens to strictly be project/work related but when it comes to things like transferring them tickets to games, of course I use the personal contact.

The last major project I worked on, they told us immediately at the start of the project that there would be a "legal hold" on all of our email and cell phone communication, just in case there were claims or any other legal issues. On that project, I ended up having my company get me a second phone that was strictly allocated to that project, and I almost never used it. But if pressed, that would have been the one I gave them.

So I guess I'm not sure what your question is?
Your two posts that I have seen on this directly contradict one another. Is it SOP or "a big, big BIG no-no?" If someone wanted a private, off-the-books e-mail address, using what is quite likely an alias to the same mailbox is not the way to go. This story sounds like complete bullshit to me.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Your two posts that I have seen on this directly contradict one another. Is it SOP or "a big, big BIG no-no?" If someone wanted a private, off-the-books e-mail address, using what is quite likely an alias to the same mailbox is not the way to go. This story sounds like complete bullshit to me.
I don't know what you're confused about Jake. Your perceived contradiction, there's a difference between a guy that carries two cell phones and the governor having two email addresses. There's a difference between one of the low-level foot soldiers doing one thing and the guy at the top of the food chain breaking those rules.

I don't know the details of this situation, I haven't dug into it that much, doesn't matter that much to me. I'm merely saying, on the surface, from what I've gleaned, if he was using a separate email account for the purpose of avoiding FOIA or any other public records requests because he knew this would be a controversial issue, that is a big no-no. A big no-no.

This is the burden of being a public servant/employee; your email is not your own and it's subject to public scrutiny.

Tell you what, why don't you just ask whatever it is you want to ask if you're confused? And for what purpose on God's green earth would I have to modify or embellish on anything I have experienced in my 30+ years of working for and with govt employees? To impress a few morons on here? Please....

bga1

Reaction score
I don't know what you're confused about Jake. Your perceived contradiction, there's a difference between a guy that carries two cell phones and the governor having two email addresses. There's a difference between one of the low-level foot soldiers doing one thing and the guy at the top of the food chain breaking those rules.

I don't know the details of this situation, I haven't dug into it that much, doesn't matter that much to me. I'm merely saying, on the surface, from what I've gleaned, if he was using a separate email account for the purpose of avoiding FOIA or any other public records requests because he knew this would be a controversial issue, that is a big no-no. A big no-no.

This is the burden of being a public servant/employee; your email is not your own and it's subject to public scrutiny.

Tell you what, why don't you just ask whatever it is you want to ask if you're confused? And for what purpose on God's green earth would I have to modify or embellish on anything I have experienced in my 30+ years of working for and with govt employees? To impress a few morons on here? Please....
Unfortunately there is now a two tiered justice system with regards to politicians of the left versus pols on the right and also the general public.

If you are a loony nut who wears horns into the US capitol building, threatening no one, you get 4 years in prison. If you are the President of the United States and you use your son as the collection mule in an international influence peddling scheme, you have the FBI bury it and cover up for your son as well. If you are the Secretary of State and you have a separate email system to cover for your Foundation peddling while in a government position and you lie to the public and the FBI and even the President was in on getting emails at the time from that server- no problem. You just ask the FBI to sweep it under the run and then you run a fake Russian collusion story at the opposing candidate also with the cooperation of the FBI.

If you are in the Senate and you are Adam Schiff you can lie your arse off about the opposition right in the chambers, but if you are testifying to congress as a citizen you can be booked for a felony if you lie. But if you are an approved public official of the left, you can absolutely lie in front of Congress as Dr. Fauci and AG Garland provably have recently in a big way. The question today isn't whether you are corrupt but who you are. If you are the wrong person- you are in trouble.

If you are a leftist congresswoman and you scam your way into the country by marrying your brother and then you pay your next husband a few hundred grand out of campaign donations- no problem.

Walz is more of an inept putz than a criminal IMO but this should be investigated to see why he did it. It won't be pursued.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's the same source that broke the Walz has a second email news that other mainstream MN media has also reported on.
Which mainstream media has confirmed that?
Since this got no response, I assume no mainstream media confirmed it. A quick search of the Star Tribune and WCCO yielded nothing about it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I read just today on GH that Walz saved over 5,000 lives with these lockdowns. #Science

Wally

Reaction score
Marginally? All the Ds were worked up pre-election about a “marginal” speed up. Wow, you Libs can shift in a dime.

Stupid. Libs didn't want Trump to push the
FDA to approve the vaccine without testing, did you????

I agree the politics shifted, now the right thinks the vaccine is getting pushed thru.

I just use my own judgement on it, but I also hope the FDA did enough to ensure it's generally safe.

We finally know what the Libs think Biden could do something about. The vaccine. 🙄

What does this even mean?

Is that in response to my saying Biden likely voted for bills in Congress that funded research that lead to mRNA technology?

Do you disagree?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Stupid. Libs didn't want Trump to push the
FDA to approve the vaccine without testing, did you????

I agree the politics shifted, now the right thinks the vaccine is getting pushed thru.

I just use my own judgement on it, but I also hope the FDA did enough to ensure it's generally safe.

What does this even mean?

Is that in response to my saying Biden likely voted for bills in Congress that funded research that lead to mRNA technology?

Do you disagree?
🙄

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
For someone that claims to be a weather guy, you certainly have a terrible understanding of probability and statistics.

View attachment 15421

Please enlighten me on what I'm missing then....and I already know where you're going to go with that, which isn't the point.

Vaccinating 5-11 year olds does nothing to solve the covid problem.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Vaccinating 5-11 year olds does nothing to solve the covid problem.
"Giving your kids the Tetanus vaccine, does not eradicate every bit of Tetanus virus from the face of the world. Therefore, no child should ever get the Tetanus vaccine." - GWG

MplsGopher

Reaction score
EO was 'saving lives' based on 'data and science' for over a year but now that cases are just as high as last year
He was only talking about lockdowns in 2020, had nothing to do with 2021.

And the difference is vaccines.

Any 3rd grader gets it.

Wally

Reaction score
The hypocrisy of this is more sad than funny. His EO was 'saving lives' based on 'data and science' for over a year but now that cases are just as high as last year, it's just politics.

He is acknowledging reality that people don't want lockdowns, antivaxxers never did and the vaxxed don't now.

People who care are vaccinated and most vaccinated people don't give a shit about Covid anymore.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
5.6M total population in MN

3.4M total fully vaccinated.

If I did my math right, that means there are 2.2M who are not.

Seems like there are plenty of folks left who can get infected.

Top Bottom