Walz is a Fraud on Covid LockDown

stocker08

Reaction score
Minnesota is all the way down at 36th in covid deaths per 100k at 130. Yet....the righties continue to tout South Dakota (224) and Iowa's (190) governors (covid deniers and anti-maskers) for their covid responses.

Can't make it up.

dannygopher9100

Reaction score
So what is next for Dictator Walz? It's going to be funny when Dr. Scott Jensen only campaigns against Walz on his COVID policies after they will have been over for a year plus. I was told there would be plenty of Republicans lining up to run against Walz, where are they!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Michigan Gov Whitmer is a fraud as well. She has violated her own onerous rules AGAIN.

Democrats are the biggest hypocrites.

Michigan Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer Caught Breaking Her State-Mandated Pandemic Restrictions​

Michigan Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer was caught violating her state-mandated coronavirus restrictions over the weekend while she attended an event at a bar with a large number of people.

The photo was taken at an East Lansing bar-restaurant, The Landshark Bar & Grill, on Saturday, and showed Whitmer sitting in close proximity with at least a dozen other people. The group had pushed several tables together to form one large table.

“Michigan restaurants and bars are still subject to capacity limits and social distancing requirements,” The Detroit Free Press reported. “Current orders require six people or fewer at tables and distances of six feet between tables.”

The photo was posted to social media by one of the people who attended the event, but was later deleted. Breitbart News was the first to report the story.

In a statement, Whitmer admitted that she made a mistake and apologized.

B/c she got caught.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The #plandemic was a fraud from the get-go. It's not that the Dem leaders are hypocritical regarding their mandates, it's that they never believed in them to begin with. Think about it logically. If Gretchen Whitmer, Anthony Fauci, Dr Deborah Birx, Dianne Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Andrew Cuomo, Chris Cuomo, Laurie Lightfoot, Gavin Newsome, the teachers union or any of the other dozens of Democratic politicians and propagandists actually believed their lives, or the lives of their loved ones were in danger due to Covid, they would comply with the mandates. It's not that they feel above the mandates, it's that they know they're bullsh*t. The Covid response is 95% a power grab by the D's.

Last edited:

GopherRock

GopherHole Straw Boss
Reaction score
If you're buying what Plandemic was selling, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for you.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
If you're buying what Plandemic was selling, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for you.

If Dr. Deborah Birx genuinely believed you would put your life, and your family members lives in danger if you ate Thanksgiving dinner together, or traveled for Thanksgiving, then why would she charter a private jet to fly multiple households of her own family to one of her vacation homes, over Thanksgiving? You think she forgot, her own mandate? Dr Birx had to resign over this.

Last edited:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Here's California Gov Gavin Newsome & the top California Health Officials who guide his Covid policy, eating dinner shoulder-to-shoulder, with no masks last November while we peasants were told to stay home & isolated. If they genuinely thought their lives were in danger would they do this?

newsome.jpg

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Here's high-risk, 80 y/o Dr Anthony Fauci socially distancing & showing us how masks work at the Washington Nationals baseball game. If he genuinely thought he could die of Covid, would he be doing this?

fauci2.jpg

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Here's 87 y/o, high-risk Dianne Feinstein with no mask in Congress and again with no mask walking through an airport. Do you think DiFi would risk her life if she genuinely believed a mask could save her life?

difi.jpg

difi3.jpg

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Here 81 y/o, high-risk Nancy Pelosi at the salon with no mask. The stylist has a mask on, but not Nancy. The place wasn't even open, but Nancy had them open it up for her. If this was Ebola would she go out to get her hair done with no mask? Hell no! If she genuinely thought she could get Covid & die from going to the salon or not wearing a mask, would she risk her life? Use your common sense here. The obvious answer is "No".

nancy 3.jpg

stocker08

Reaction score
ROFL. Derangement at a peak in this thread.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why? I don't agree with CRG on many topics but I think he brings up a fair point. Why were all these elites breaking their own mandates?
It’s part of the requirement. To be a D today you have to believe anything MSM tells you to believe, and you have to be an actively practicing hypocrite. There might be more, but those are the big 2.

stocker08

Reaction score
Why? I don't agree with CRG on many topics but I think he brings up a fair point. Why were all these elites breaking their own mandates?

Catching a politician with their masks pulled down or in close quarters with one or two others is nothing more than hysteria run wild.

Agree that Newsome is a bad look.

It’s part of the requirement. To be a D today you have to believe anything MSM tells you to believe, and you have to be an actively practicing hypocrite. There might be more, but those are the big 2.

Wild, erratic flailing coming from a supporter of the stolen election party. A fraud that would lie about his golf score....just like best friend Trump.

stocker08

Reaction score
CRG's mania is a worse mental breakdown than Beeg had after his "Congratulations Biden" thread. Sad!

Yup. But beej has reeled it in a bit and has taken some time away from the OTB to recover. It's the other righties like spoof who've completely abandoned the sports boards after the election defeat to spend all their time and effort here on the OTB freaking out.....and trying to win an award for "most mentally and emotionally shattered".

Go4Broke

Reaction score
ROFL. Derangement at a peak in this thread.

We are being told to believe that the Covid-19 Pandemic is a fraud and the leaders of just about every government in the world is in on it, including China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea. Almost all of the righties in GH who post regularly on this topic and most other political issues are morons, trolls, or both. They are a complete waste of time to interact with unless it's strictly for amusement purposes.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yup. But beej has reeled it in a bit and has taken some time away from the OTB to recover. It's the other righties like spoof who've completely abandoned the sports boards after the election defeat to spend all their time and effort here on the OTB freaking out.....and trying to win an award for "most mentally and emotionally shattered".
If they gave an award for "JoJo the Clown voter most devastated by Trump's loss" my money would be on Spoof in a landslide...

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
We are being told to believe that the Covid-19 Pandemic is a fraud and the leaders of just about every government in the world is in on it, including China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea. Almost all of the righties in GH who post regularly on this topic and most other political issues are morons, trolls, or both. They are a complete waste of time to interact with unless it's strictly for amusement purposes.
Oh bullshit! Few if any righties are saying the pandemic is a fraud. Only that there is a lot of lying, misinformation, and fear mongering going on by some government and health officials. They used the narrative to “follow the science” when it was to its advantage and have ignored the science when it wasn’t.

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh bullshit! Few if any righties are saying the pandemic is a fraud. Only that there is a lot of lying, misinformation, and fear mongering going on by some government and health officials. They used the narrative to “follow the science” when it was to its advantage and have ignored the science when it wasn’t.
Hardly anyone is denying Covid. Or denying that Biden won. Or denying that there was an insurrection.

If you keep wishing, maybe they'll come true.

stocker08

Reaction score
Hardly anyone is denying Covid. Or denying that Biden won. Or denying that there was an insurrection.

If you keep wishing, maybe they'll come true.

The corona virus was a complete fraud up until ten and hundreds of thousands started dying. Now it's just mostly a fraud.

STPGopher

Reaction score
While I am there, can I buy a compromised voting machine? I need a paper weight. BTW will Cyber ninja's reimburse the people of Maricopa county

Spoofin

Reaction score
AlphaNewsMN. Sounds tough. Very powerful. Are they a subsidiary of LegalInsurrection.com?
It is very amusing when the king of random inaccurate twitter posts takes a shot at the sources used by others. DHB.

stocker08

Reaction score
Well at least you didn't compare it to being a Holocaust victim like you pinup FAP Queen, MTG did.

One of the other Georgia reps....the one who said that Guam might tip over into the ocean....is the problem. Not QAnon MTG. Nope. Righties refuse to speak anything bad about the future of the party.

Top Bottom