Walz is a Fraud on Covid LockDown

jamiche

Reaction score
You poor victim you. They just won’t listen to your wisdom!
You are the victim, melvin, because you are sucked into the vortex of donald's "wisdom" and you have no way out.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Many types of sheep these days...

source.gif
Well, apparently a thread about Walz and COVID lockdowns is a good place to discuss the capitol riots.

forever a gopher

Reaction score
Did you vote for Trump?
I'm not sure why you care who I voted for. But since you asked, no I didn't. I voted for Trump in 2016 and had actual hope of an outsider doing something/anything to disrupt the garbage that exists in politics. He turned out to be far more destructive than good. I do believe he had some very solid goals, but either failed to follow through or was too ham-handed in how he dealt with them. I agreed with his goals of creating American jobs through increased US manufacturing, solidifying the border/controlling immigration, and attempting to curb the Chinese and their influence in the US. However, as stated, his tact was most often poor, and most things just fizzled out. He was obviously also poor at uniting the country. I voted for Jorgensen in 2020. To be honest, the libertarian ticket wasn't great, and I was hoping they would have done better, but it was leaps and bounds better than the garbage offered on either the Dem or Republican side.

With that said, I'm not sure who somebody votes for in a presidential election really says much about them. You effectively have two choices. There were numerous candidates in the primaries that I felt had much more possibilities to actually unite this county and bring some level of change. But the big dollars of the two parties only want candidates that maintain the gravy train (on both sides). The fascination with most politicians generally leaves me perplexed. The vast majority of them are corrupt at the worst, and just out for themselves in the least. Biden took a bunch of money from credit companies back in the day and helped create the student loan crisis we have today. He and Harris were driving forces in creating and maintaining the war on drugs and mass incarceration. But now we hear some happy, fuzzy sound bites about magically eliminating student debt and ending mass incarceration and we're supposed to pat them on the back? You helped create these things!?!

It's a very long way of saying that it's utterly silly to forcibly put everybody into two camps, based on one vote at the federal level. And then to demonize your "opposing" side is destructive and pointless, other than to make yourself feel better.

Also not sure what it has to do with the OP and the fact that Walz is still dictating what we can and cannot do with his self-imposed tyrannical power.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
It's amazing to me how many people have just rolled over and continue to see no problem with one person dictating essentially every important aspect of a state of 5.3 million.

Did Walz tell you that you have to use single ply TP?
🤣

GopherJake

Reaction score
Also not sure what it has to do with the OP and the fact that Walz is still dictating what we can and cannot do with his self-imposed tyrannical power.
The rest of the post was decent. This part - particularly the bold - was asinine.

jamiche

Reaction score
I'm not sure why you care who I voted for. But since you asked, no I didn't. I voted for Trump in 2016 and had actual hope of an outsider doing something/anything to disrupt the garbage that exists in politics. He turned out to be far more destructive than good. I do believe he had some very solid goals, but either failed to follow through or was too ham-handed in how he dealt with them. I agreed with his goals of creating American jobs through increased US manufacturing, solidifying the border/controlling immigration, and attempting to curb the Chinese and their influence in the US. However, as stated, his tact was most often poor, and most things just fizzled out. He was obviously also poor at uniting the country. I voted for Jorgensen in 2020. To be honest, the libertarian ticket wasn't great, and I was hoping they would have done better, but it was leaps and bounds better than the garbage offered on either the Dem or Republican side.

With that said, I'm not sure who somebody votes for in a presidential election really says much about them. You effectively have two choices. There were numerous candidates in the primaries that I felt had much more possibilities to actually unite this county and bring some level of change. But the big dollars of the two parties only want candidates that maintain the gravy train (on both sides). The fascination with most politicians generally leaves me perplexed. The vast majority of them are corrupt at the worst, and just out for themselves in the least. Biden took a bunch of money from credit companies back in the day and helped create the student loan crisis we have today. He and Harris were driving forces in creating and maintaining the war on drugs and mass incarceration. But now we hear some happy, fuzzy sound bites about magically eliminating student debt and ending mass incarceration and we're supposed to pat them on the back? You helped create these things!?!

It's a very long way of saying that it's utterly silly to forcibly put everybody into two camps, based on one vote at the federal level. And then to demonize your "opposing" side is destructive and pointless, other than to make yourself feel better.

Everybody makes foolish mistakes. Your vote for donald in 2016 was a foolish mistake. Everybody knew what he was but some people rationalized the vote as a "shake up the system" thing. It was a mistake. Had you voted for him in 2020, it would have been irredeemable.

Donald was different. A vote for him was outside of the range of political disagreements. It was 100% about racism, values, bigotry and hatred. It completely identified you.

Section2

Reaction score
Everybody makes foolish mistakes. Your vote for donald in 2016 was a foolish mistake. Everybody knew what he was but some people rationalized the vote as a "shake up the system" thing. It was a mistake. Had you voted for him in 2020, it would have been irredeemable.

Donald was different. A vote for him was outside of the range of political disagreements. It was 100% about racism, values, bigotry and hatred. It completely identified you.
Oh no! Jammer thinks I’m irredeemable! Seditionist traitor racist insurrectionist hater and bigot!!! Yawn. Your opinion is worthless jammer. Those words don’t have the teeth you think they do.

scools12

Reaction score

I voted for Trump in 2020 and I am doing just fine. Your opinion of how it identifies anyone who did vote for him in 2020 is laughable and meaningless

jamiche

Reaction score
Oh no! Jammer thinks I’m irredeemable! Seditionist traitor racist insurrectionist hater and bigot!!! Yawn. Your opinion is worthless jammer. Those words don’t have the teeth you think they do.
You left out "moron," melvin.

howeda7

Reaction score
Those don't apply to every Trump voter. But every Trump voter tolerates them in their midst and roots for them to achieve their goals.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You can have your freedom back and stop wearing masks only if we get to 70% vaccinated.

The controlling and vindictive authoritarian Walz strikes again.
It will be interesting to see how this shakes out. Today's print version of the strib has MDH poking at the fact that variants could still impact these plans. Gotta leave yourself an out, I guess.

bga1

Reaction score
Dictators still gotta dictate though

At the end of the day there is no statistical difference between lockdown states/nations and open ones in Covid mortality. The spikes just occur at different times until herd immunity is reached. The only real difference is that the lockdowns crushed the economies and people's livelihoods.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
When the State Fair reopens will there be many fat people there, or have they succumbed to the Covid? 🤔

howeda7

Reaction score
You can have your freedom back and stop wearing masks only if we get to 70% vaccinated.

The controlling and vindictive authoritarian Walz strikes again.
Did you read the article? 7/1 or sooner if we get to 70% before then.

Top Bottom