Walley

swingman

Reaction score
from Pro Football Focus via Justin Walley: 53 of 54 snaps (98%) - Grade of 70.9, 4th of 25 - 78.2 tackling grade, second highest on the team

Coney Durr: 50 of 54 snaps (93%) - Grade of 63.7, 9th of 25 - 76.7 tackling grade

Justus Harris (nickel): 35 of 54 snaps (65%) - Grade of 53.1, 24th of 25 - 34.1 tackling grade

Phillip Howard: 6 of 54 snaps (11%) -

Terell Smith: 3 of 54 snaps

Bishop McDonald (nickel): 3 of 54 snaps

Terrell Smith is a mystery wrapped in an enigma. I guess I'm glad a player with that experience and quality is ready to take more snaps if we have an injury somewhere in the secondary.

Terrell Smith is 6’1”, 215 lbs. Fastest guy on team? If getting marginalized at CB, possibly a RB candidate🤷🏼‍♂️. Kick off and/or punt return guy? Seriously doubt a RB transition; no background at the position. But who knows. All hands on deck at this point.

Walley(e)! We should not turn him into an emergency RB.

Off-topic - the best-fried walleye & fries that I have had in ages was at the Two River's Lodge Bar & Grill in Prescott Wisconsin. My buddy was insisting on going there. I am glad I did. They have other great home cooking stuff on the menu. Come hungry! Don't wear a Vikings T-shirt! 🥰

Walley(e)! We should not turn him into an emergency RB.

Off-topic - the best-fried walleye & fries that I have had in ages was at the Two River's Lodge Bar & Grill in Prescott Wisconsin. My buddy was insisting on going there. I am glad I did. They have other great home cooking stuff on the menu. Come hungry! Don't wear a Vikings T-shirt! 🥰

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 9.31.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 9.31.37 AM.png
    594.1 KB · Views: 5

Terrell Smith is 6’1”, 215 lbs. Fastest guy on team? If getting marginalized at CB, possibly a RB candidate🤷🏼‍♂️. Kick off and/or punt return guy? Seriously doubt a RB transition; no background at the position. But who knows. All hands on deck at this point.
I looked it up because I was thinking the same thing, he was a HS WR.

Terrell Smith is a mystery wrapped in an enigma. I guess I'm glad a player with that experience and quality is ready to take more snaps if we have an injury somewhere in the secondary.
In Terrell Smith's defense, he was beat out by some really good players. Ben St. Juste beat him out and now Walley. I think Smith is a decent corner, but St. Juste and Walley (if he keeps it up) are really elite players.

Smith also isn't super equipped for the slot.

In Terrell Smith's defense, he was beat out by some really good players. Ben St. Juste beat him out and now Walley. I think Smith is a decent corner, but St. Juste and Walley (if he keeps it up) are really elite players.

Smith also isn't super equipped for the slot.
He is a poor man's Jalen Myrick.

All covered in conundrum sauce

Top Bottom