walkons

melbo

Reaction score
A large number of walkons at uk were just given their walking papers, perhaps tubby should look into recruiting them.

A large number of walkons at uk were just given their walking papers, perhaps tubby should look into recruiting them.

Actually the Gophers have 2 walk-ons this year. 6-7 post player Dominique Dawson who averaged 20+ ppg at Minneapolis Southwest HS is one.

The other 1 is 6-0 PG Bryant Allen of St Louis (who is on football scholarship). He was St Louis POY (in basketball), 2x All-State, and 2x State Champs (both in basketball) so he is quality player.

kygopher

kygopher,It was a joke,note the smily face on the post. Yes i am a gopher fan and i have a sense of humor.

fot

fot, real classy remark,i expect nothing less from you.

It's not a Gopher fan, it's one of those Kentucky turds who smell up from time to time.

Yeah, I think you're right. He defends 'TheTruth' and seems to know quite a lot about the current UK athletics program. We seem to have quite a bit of UK fans over here these days perpetrating as something else.

No fot you did not nail it,eh. I am not a kentucky turd, you purdue prick.

Thanks for the info, FOT

Actually the Gophers have 2 walk-ons this year. 6-7 post player Dominique Dawson who averaged 20+ ppg at Minneapolis Southwest HS is one.

I'm thrilled to see this information ... perhaps ... just perhaps, my old high school will finally put a player in a Gopher basketball uniform! Yay!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom