Voting Rights my a$$…DemAOCrat proposed legislation is not about voting rights…

howeda7

Reaction score
And that Biden’s divisiveness is unworthy of the office he holds. The fact that he campaigned on bringing the country together and being a “unifier” is total bullshit. He has been THE most divisive president in modern history, and following the last 2 guys, that’s saying something.
And here you were, open-minded, willing to support Biden's plans in unity.

bga1

Reaction score
Here is Republican fake democracy laid bare.

REPUBLICANS WIN FEWER VOTES, BUT MORE SEATS THAN DEMOCRATS

Republicans got 49% of the votes but won 72% of the seats.
Democrats got 50% of the vote but only 28% of the seats

Pennsylvania was typical of those states where Republicans benefited in 2012 from the decennial redrawing of congressional district lines. Democratic candidates drew more than half of the total votes cast statewide for the U.S. House last fall, but Republicans won nearly three–quarters (13 of 18) of Pennsylvania’s congressional seats. The GOP–controlled state government approved a map that packed Democratic votes into the five districts that they carried, where the party’s candidates posted winning percentages ranging from 60% to 89% of the total vote. Meanwhile, the Republican vote was spread more broadly, with nine of the GOP winners drawing less than 60% of the vote in their districts.

Evil is what you are.
It’s not a democracy you daft cluck. It’s a Republic. Thank God!

Wally

Reaction score
Coming from the guy who wishes death on the unvaccinated. You are special

I want life to be fair and make sense, so yes I want idiots and aholes to die instead of anyone else.

By this thread we need alot more to succumb.

Wally

Reaction score
Coming from the guy who wishes death on the unvaccinated. You are special

My "wish" affects nothing and no one.

Your side cheating affects everything and everyone.
Common f sense isn't so common.

scools12

Reaction score
I want life to be fair and make sense, so yes I want idiots and aholes to die instead of anyone else.

By this thread we need alot more to succumb.
What a sad and pathetic punk ass you are.

Last edited:

KGF

Reaction score
And here you were, open-minded, willing to support Biden's plans in unity.
I must have missed them. Could you produce those plans for me?

If you call ‘do what we want and it will be unifying’ a plan, sure.

Wally

Reaction score
I must have missed them. Could you produce those plans for me?

If you call ‘do what we want and it will be unifying’ a plan, sure.

What do you call it when you're a cheater?

Wally

Reaction score

Pennsylvania was typical of those states where Republicans benefited in 2012 from the decennial redrawing of congressional district lines. Democratic candidates drew more than half of the total votes cast statewide for the U.S. House last fall, but Republicans won nearly three–quarters (13 of 18) of Pennsylvania’s congressional seats. The GOP–controlled state government approved a map that packed Democratic votes into the five districts that they carried, where the party’s candidates posted winning percentages ranging from 60% to 89% of the total vote. Meanwhile, the Republican vote was spread more broadly, with nine of the GOP winners drawing less than 60% of the vote in their districts.

Evil is what you are.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It is pretty com

Evil is what you are.
It is pretty comical that you keep reposting this like you are making a good point. The only point you are making is that you are ignorant as to how and why our republic is structured as it is.

Wally

Reaction score
It is pretty com

It is pretty comical that you keep reposting this like you are making a good point. The only point you are making is that you are ignorant as to how and why our republic is structured as it is.

What goes on inside a state has nothing to do with the Republic. Clueless...

It does show what what pos cheaters Republicans of that state are. I would execute them and any democrats that do the same.

Spoofin

Reaction score
What goes on inside a state has nothing to do with the Republic. Clueless...

It does show what what pos cheaters Republicans of that state are. I would execute them and any democrats that do the same.
This post is absolute gibberish. You just threw some words of outrage together that make no sense and have nothing to do with the conversation. You got to show us all what a man you are tho - wow, Wally would execute them. 🙄

Reactions: KGF

TRF Guy

Reaction score
This post is absolute gibberish. You just threw some words of outrage together that make no sense and have nothing to do with the conversation. You got to show us all what a man you are tho - wow, Wally would execute them. 🙄
That’s Wally putting on his tough guy persona. All an act but it is entertaining if anything

Wally

Reaction score

Explain to me Spoof, how does the way a state divides up its internal districts have anything to do with being a Republic.

Spoofin

Reaction score

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It will fail, and should fail. The filibuster precedent is bad enough alone. No telling what future emergencies will need to be solved that way.

Last edited:

KGF

Reaction score
Explain to me Spoof, how does the way a state divides up its internal districts have anything to do with being a Republic.
State constitutions are inferior to the US Constitution in that they must not violate the US Constitution, and logically, the US Constitution is a model for some of what is contained in the state constitution. The US Constitution states that state legislatures are responsible for elections and election laws, so therefore, each state constitution has to abide by that or be a violation of the US Constitution.

State constitutions are more detailed than the US Constitution in the functioning of the state and local legislative process and laws. Since each state constitution can be somewhat unique, how the legislature draws its districts up may be different except that it must be the state legislature that dictates the process.

howie likes to point out that courts overturned some states re-districting map, but some of that may be a very political court decision. The Ohio Supreme Court rejecting the Ohio legislatures re-districting map b/c it was determined to be in violation of its own state’s rules for re-districting. Here was the proposed congressional district map:

314840D3-0985-40A3-9CAA-1F8C5AF49F2E.jpeg

Not too oddly districted.

Here is the Illinois re-districting old and new:

829974C8-2BD4-4A17-8064-A0E3DAFDB2BA.jpeg
C77BBBA6-7D35-4D7D-A196-01AACDC31242.jpeg
A-okay with the Illinois Supreme Court hacks. Very oddly re-districted.

So when howie brings up the courts throwing out re-districting, it has little significance as a comparison of one state to another.

Wally

Reaction score
State constitutions are inferior to the US Constitution in that they must not violate the US Constitution, and logically, the US Constitution is a model for some of what is contained in the state constitution. The US Constitution states that state legislatures are responsible for elections and election laws, so therefore, each state constitution has to abide by that or be a violation of the US Constitution.

State constitutions are more detailed than the US Constitution in the functioning of the state and local legislative process and laws. Since each state constitution can be somewhat unique, how the legislature draws its districts up may be different except that it must be the state legislature that dictates the process.

howie likes to point out that courts overturned some states re-districting map, but some of that may be a very political court decision. The Ohio Supreme Court rejecting the Ohio legislatures re-districting map b/c it was determined to be in violation of its own state’s rules for re-districting. Here was the proposed congressional district map:

View attachment 16507

Not too oddly districted.

Here is the Illinois re-districting old and new:

View attachment 16508
View attachment 16509
A-okay with the Illinois Supreme Court hacks. Very oddly re-districted.

So when howie brings up the courts throwing out re-districting, it has little significance as a comparison of one state to another.

Blah blah blah, you sure say alot without saying anything.

I have just as much of a problem with democrats gerrymandering as I do with republicans gerrymandering. They both hurt the country, you don't give a rats ass as long it helps your side.

KGF

Reaction score
Blah blah blah, you sure say alot without saying anything.

I have just as much of a problem with democrats gerrymandering as I do with republicans gerrymandering. They both hurt the country, you don't give a rats ass as long it helps your side.
I care that they follow the US Constitution.

It’s just a wordy document to you.

We the people…blah blah…more perfect union…blah blah blah…

Top Bottom