Voting Rights my a$$…DemAOCrat proposed legislation is not about voting rights…

Some guy

Reaction score
I’m guessing some guy is implying anti semitism? Not sure Rothschilds are Jewish or not. He’s playing the Jake twenty questions game for a 2 week old throwaway rip at Howies twitter feed. I guess at least it wasn’t Rupar for once.
Well is it?
Are you anti Semitic?

I like how you make a comment about the Rothschild name and then you act like I have done something LOL

Section2

Reaction score
They are Jewish. And fabulously wealthy. And in the mention for New World Order/ Illuminati stuff, most of which is nuts, and the remainder is simply the fact that very wealthy people can have a greater effect on the world than people who are not. Resenting multi generational wealth as unfair is the province of people who don’t think it is possible to happen anymore.

The fellow above has a net worth of 10 billion and lists his occupation as environmentalist. it Isn’t anti Semitic to point out that he is a person of great means and has influence related to great wealth.
You misunderstood just about everything with this post. Not really worth it.

Section2

Reaction score
Well is it?
Are you anti Semitic?

I like how you make a comment about the Rothschild name and then you act like I have done something LOL
No. But glad I was able to peg you despite not recalling any interactions with you. W for me.

Some guy

Reaction score
No. But glad I was able to peg you despite not recalling any interactions with you. W for me.
I was just curious if you were anti Semitic and willing to admit it. That would’ve been interesting.

Because other than that you were just making an unfunny joke about someone’s Twitter feed. Way less interesting

glad you aren’t

Section2

Reaction score
I was just curious if you were anti Semitic and willing to admit it. That would’ve been interesting.

Because other than that you were just making an unfunny joke about someone’s Twitter feed. Way less interesting

glad you aren’t
Howies twitter feed is the joke.

Spoofin

Reaction score

glad you aren’t
Hey, why not just call someone racist? You fit in well here.

Some guy

Reaction score
Hey, why not just call someone racist? You fit in well here.
I was asking a question.

if you are uncomfortable with him answering questions why are you on a message board.

Not every day you see people making comments about the Rothschild name: he apparently didn’t mean anything about religion. I’ll take him at his word.

KGF

Reaction score
This speech contains multiple issues that we have discussed in the so-callled “voter suppression” thread.

A must watch. McConnell tears Biden to shreds.

I dare any lefty to watch it. Some of us Righties have made these exact arguments, including about the Georgia county and Georgia voters laws.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This speech contains multiple issues that we have discussed in the so-callled “voter suppression” thread.

I dare any lefty to watch it. Some of us Righties have made these exact arguments, including about the Georgia county and Georgia voters laws.

BOOM! No opinions and just facts.
Very well done.

golf

Reaction score
At his georgia speech, biden just said republicans are trying to make votes and facts not matter. Biden called the georgia voting rights law, "jim crow on steroids".

Yet Georgia citizens have more opportunities to vote early than delaware and a third of delaware voters are black and hispanic. Connecticut has no early voting at all. Rhode Island requires 2 witnesses when casting an absentee ballot.

Even some left media agree:
Nate Cohn, NYT, "The laws voting provisions are unlikely to significantly affect turnout or democrat chances."

Will Saletan of Slate says the bill also contains good provisions and critics have overhyped their concerns.

As we see, just more lies from biden. I have written before that a congenital liar can actually start to believe the lies he tells. Wonder if this is the point we are at with biden. Lying like breathing for him.

Also, imagine how unpopular biden must be for stacy abrams to stand him up. Her main issue is voter suppression and how she got cheated. Yet when the president shows up to give publicity to that very issue, stacy is awol. Has to be a gut punch for biden.

This is all about lying to distract from a failing presidency that has resulted in tanking poll numbers.

Dems/media have come out strongly promoting whenever possible their message of victimhood and dependance but appears voters aren't ready. Dems/media will always be on this path, but probly better served to push their message on the rest of the country at a much slower pace.

Last edited:
Reactions: KGF

BarnBurner

Reaction score

Shocking that st pauli wouldn't bring this video to the attention here at GH.......

scools12

Reaction score

The point in this speech that seems to be lost on the leftists is that the American voters did not give them a mandate to transform the country. Yet the leftists keep trying to govern as if this mandate does exist.

Wally

Reaction score
The point in this speech that seems to be lost on the leftists is that the American voters did not give them a mandate to transform the country. Yet the leftists keep trying to govern as if this mandate does exist.

Ensuring everyone can vote is a mandate to change the country. You can't make it up.

golf

Reaction score

Yep. Dems/media are pushing social justice and voter suppression to the hilt. Even though facts don't indicate problems here. Result was a beating in early November.

Social media is really stabbing dems/media in the back. Social media allows a platform where the lies can be countered.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This is all about lying to distract from a failing presidency that has resulted in tanking poll numbers.
You nailed it. The last year has been nothing but distraction for the whole party - from POTUS down to the #sheep on GH.

Wally

Reaction score
As usual you have no clue on what the point being made was.

Takes a lot of work to be an imbecile yet you pull it off with ease.

Here is Republican fake democracy laid bare.

REPUBLICANS WIN FEWER VOTES, BUT MORE SEATS THAN DEMOCRATS

Republicans got 49% of the votes but won 72% of the seats.
Democrats got 50% of the vote but only 28% of the seats

Pennsylvania was typical of those states where Republicans benefited in 2012 from the decennial redrawing of congressional district lines. Democratic candidates drew more than half of the total votes cast statewide for the U.S. House last fall, but Republicans won nearly three–quarters (13 of 18) of Pennsylvania’s congressional seats. The GOP–controlled state government approved a map that packed Democratic votes into the five districts that they carried, where the party’s candidates posted winning percentages ranging from 60% to 89% of the total vote. Meanwhile, the Republican vote was spread more broadly, with nine of the GOP winners drawing less than 60% of the vote in their districts.

Evil is what you are.

KGF

Reaction score

Pennsylvania was typical of those states where Republicans benefited in 2012 from the decennial redrawing of congressional district lines. Democratic candidates drew more than half of the total votes cast statewide for the U.S. House last fall, but Republicans won nearly three–quarters (13 of 18) of Pennsylvania’s congressional seats. The GOP–controlled state government approved a map that packed Democratic votes into the five districts that they carried, where the party’s candidates posted winning percentages ranging from 60% to 89% of the total vote. Meanwhile, the Republican vote was spread more broadly, with nine of the GOP winners drawing less than 60% of the vote in their districts.

Evil is what you are.
The USA is a constitutional representative Republic…you idiot.

It’s not a pure democracy.

Racking up large margin victories in a minority of districts and losing smaller margin victories in a majority of districts doesn’t yield great results.

Our US Constitution and states constitutions are designed to protect us from idiots like you.

Last edited:

KGF

Reaction score
And that Biden’s divisiveness is unworthy of the office he holds. The fact that he campaigned on bringing the country together and being a “unifier” is total bullshit. He has been THE most divisive president in modern history, and following the last 2 guys, that’s saying something.

TRF Guy

Reaction score

Racking up large margin victories in a minority of districts and losing smaller margin victories in a majority of districts doesn’t yield great results.

Our US Constitution and states constitutions are designed to protect us from idiots like you.
Wallace keeps exposing his lack of intelligence on a daily basis here. If anything he’s entertaining

TRF Guy

Reaction score
And that Biden’s divisiveness is unworthy of the office he holds. The fact that he campaigned on bringing the country together and being a “unifier” is total bullshit. He has been THE most divisive president in modern history, and following the last 2 guys, that’s saying something.
Everything he campaigned on is a complete sham

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
For TRF...

Evil is what you are.

Wally

Reaction score

It was rigged on purpose by Republicans to be that way. Cheating is the only thing they know.

I hope God judges you appropriately...

Top Bottom