Voting Rights my a$$…DemAOCrat proposed legislation is not about voting rights…

KGF

Reaction score
The DemAOCrats want a Federal takeover of voting standards, so that DemAOCrats can achieve, by unconstitutional means, an advantage in every election year by dictating to states and altering election law standards, like voter ID requirements, vote by mail restrictions, ballot harvesting, etc.

They’ve been throwing around the phrase, as dictated by DemAOCrat leadership, ”our democracy is at stake”.

Sounds all noble…but who is it that is flipping out about their own party members standing in the way of BBBroke legislation? DemAOCrats. Who is it standing in the way of altering the Senate filibuster? Moderate Dems. Therefore, who is it that is standing in the way of the “Voting Rights Advancement Act”? Moderate Dems.

So the ONLY bi-partisan stances is against all of the above...with moderate Dems standing with Republicans and standing up for the US Constitution.

I guess the next step is to again try to beat the crap out of Manchin and Sinema, and while some other moderates watch them take the heat.

Let me stress, a federal takeover of state elections is unconstitutional. Even if it were passed, it would face significant constitutional challenges in the Supreme Court.

If our democracy is at stake, it’s by DemAOCrats trying to change the traditions of governance and pushing for the rights of the minority to be eliminated…by any means necessary.

Last edited:

Angry

Reaction score
The general rule with Dems. If they say one thing, the opposite is what they’re actually doing. Or if they accuse the Republicans of doing something wrong, they either have done or are currently doing.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The general rule with Dems. If they say one thing, the opposite is what they’re actually doing. Or if they accuse the Republicans of doing something wrong, they either have done or are currently doing.
+1

howeda7

Reaction score
If our democracy is at stake, it’s by DemAOCrats trying to change the traditions of governance and pushing for the rights of the minority to be eliminated…by any means necessary.
What "rights of the minority" are being eliminated? The right to take over election boards, throw out the results and declare themselves the winner?

KGF

Reaction score
I think you and Rothschild missed the point. These activities are ripe for voter fraud. But you don’t care if it’s the voters true intent, just that a ballot comes in with a DemAOCrat box marked.

KGF

Reaction score
MEMORANDUM
TO: The Fourth Estate FROM: Popp
RE: The Left’s Big Lie DATE: January 9, 2022

This week, Democrats will make another run at their radical takeover — of the Senate, of elections, and of America. They will try to use fake hysteria to break the Senate and silence millions of Americans’ voices so they can take over elections and ram through their radical agenda.

Leader McConnell and Senate Republicans have repeatedly stood up to the left and their Big Lie that there is some evil anti-voting conspiracy sweeping America. This week you’ll see even more from us. As you prepare your coverage for the week, I’ve included recent key excerpts from Leader McConnell and research docs from The Senate Republican Communications Center (@SRCC) to remind everyone how we got here:

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Tuesday accused his counterpart, Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), of being “hellbent” on trying “to break the Senate” by gutting the chamber’s filibuster rule. McConnell warned Democrats that creating a carve-out of the filibuster rule to pass election reform legislation would mean the death of the legislative filibuster and forever change the Senate as an institution.

“It appears as if the majority leader is hellbent to try to break the Senate. His argument is that somehow state legislatures across the country are busily at work trying to make it more difficult for people to vote. Of course that’s not happening anywhere in America,” he said.
McConnell argued that 94 percent of Americans believe it’s easy to vote and there was record turnout in the 2020 presidential election, the biggest since 1900. He also noted that “it’s already against the law to prevent people from voting based on race” and “the Voting Rights Act is still intact.”

“So it’s appropriate to ask the question, ‘What’s going on here?’” he mused. “I think this this is an excuse to try to break the Senate.”

“The political left keeps pitching their Big Lie that mainstream state voting laws are somehow ‘Jim Crow 2.0’ if the Governor who signs the bill happens to be a Republican. The left’s Big Lie insults the intelligence of the American people. All the facts disprove it.

“In one of the states that triggered this meltdown, the new proposals mandated more days of early voting than many Democrat-run states provide. Our democracy is not in crisis. Repeating this rhetoric doesn’t make it factual. The 2020 election saw the highest turnout in more than 100 years.
“Only 33% of American adults think it’s too hard for eligible voters to vote. A larger share actually think current rules aren’t strict enough.

“This is fake hysteria, ginned up by partisans, and our citizens know it. Last November, even in New York, the state’s overwhelmingly Democratic voters rejected several left-wing ballot measures to change voting laws. This Big Lie — that democracy is dying because Democrats sometimes lose elections — is a completely astro-turfed sense of crisis. The emperor has no clothes.”

“The current Senate Democratic Leader once said that nuking filibuster rules would be a ‘doomsday for democracy.’ Just a few years ago, more than 30 Senate Democrats joined a bipartisan letter supporting the legislative filibuster. President Biden defended the principle in long, passionate speeches throughout his career. Just last year, as President, he repeated that destroying the filibuster would, ‘throw the entire Congress into chaos.’
“There is no partial or limited nuclear option on the table.
As the senior Senator for West Virginia put it [last week], whenever you start talking about carving things out, you end up eating the entire turkey.

“No party that would trash the Senate’s legislative traditions can be trusted to seize control over election laws across America. Nobody who is this desperate to take over our democracy on a one-party basis can be allowed to do it.”

Senate Republican Communications Center Research Documents

KGF

Reaction score
I double dog dare them to get rid of the filibuster. Wait and see what happens after the next election.
He’s an idiot for pronouncing his support for it. It’ll just be another loss.

Some folks think it’s just an attempt to fire up the base to show up in November and fundraise. I think it will backfire, just like everything else this idiot does.

golf

Reaction score
He’s an idiot for pronouncing his support for it. It’ll just be another loss.

Some folks think it’s just an attempt to fire up the base to show up in November and fundraise. I think it will backfire, just like everything else this idiot does.

Manchin will never go for it and biden knows that.

As u said, this is about ginning up the base.

No doubt also about attempting to distract from all the things that have cratered his poll numbers. This is a familiar method of operation. During height of afghan debacle, biden came out and gave a china virus speech and then left, even though reporters were just interested in afghanistan.

Last edited:

scools12

Reaction score
Stacey Abrams whose number #1 issue is claiming voter suppression denied her the Georgia Governorship didn’t even show up for Biden’s speech because of a ‘scheduling issue’. POTUS comes to your state to drum up support for your main issue and you claim you’re too busy to show.

You can’t make it up.

Last edited:

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Stacey Abrams whose number #1 issue is claiming voter suppression denied her the Georgia Governorship didn’t even show up for a Biden’s speech because of a ‘scheduling issue’. POTUS comes to your state to drum up support for your main issue and you claim your too busy to show.

You can’t make it up.
First I had heard of this. The POTUS comes to your state you reschedule whatever was on your calendar

Section2

Reaction score
Illuminati and stuff. Unless it is that he inherited wealth, in which case we can eliminate a lot of tweets.
I’m guessing some guy is implying anti semitism? Not sure Rothschilds are Jewish or not. He’s playing the Jake twenty questions game for a 2 week old throwaway rip at Howies twitter feed. I guess at least it wasn’t Rupar for once.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’m guessing some guy is implying anti semitism? Not sure Rothschilds are Jewish or not. He’s playing the Jake twenty questions game for a 2 week old throwaway rip at Howies twitter feed. I guess at least it wasn’t Rupar for once.
They are Jewish. And fabulously wealthy. And in the mention for New World Order/ Illuminati stuff, most of which is nuts, and the remainder is simply the fact that very wealthy people can have a greater effect on the world than people who are not. Resenting multi generational wealth as unfair is the province of people who don’t think it is possible to happen anymore.

The fellow above has a net worth of 10 billion and lists his occupation as environmentalist. it Isn’t anti Semitic to point out that he is a person of great means and has influence related to great wealth.

Top Bottom