Voter Suppression efforts in full swing

kg21

Reaction score
I want Election Day switched to ELECTION MONTH

cncmin

Reaction score
Spoof likes to rage over the aside, while avoiding the real point and topic. Typical deflection.
Same with Fascist2, FascistOgre, others that should be smarter than they act. They cannot address the main topic without looking like a (1) hypocrite (2) fool, (3) a-hole, (4) all of the above; therefore they attack some random sidenote that is about 1/100 the importance, but gives them the opportunity to avoid the main topic and declare some sort of "victory" so that they can feel better about their awful selves.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Same with Fascist2, FascistOgre, others that should be smarter than they act. They cannot address the main topic without looking like a (1) hypocrite (2) fool, (3) a-hole, (4) all of the above; therefore they attack some random sidenote that is about 1/100 the importance, but gives them the opportunity to avoid the main topic and declare some sort of "victory" so that they can feel better about their awful selves.
Pssst, I addressed the "main point" also. You know, the "main point" that you used 8 words on before the 56 word "side note".

scools12

Reaction score
Deflection? Really? I bolded the parts I found bat sh!t crazy. It was my use of “bat sh!t crazy” you objected to, no? I mean, “bat sh!t crazy” was my entire post.
- BTW: it isn’t a national election. It is 50 state elections that determine a national position. That is kind of the point with the electoral college.
There is nothing more bat sh!t crazy than leftists screeching at the top of the lungs VOTER SUPPRESSION over Republican controlled states implementing voting laws that are similar to voting laws in Democratic controlled states.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
There is nothing more bat sh!t crazy than leftists screeching at the top of the lungs VOTER SUPPRESSION over Republican controlled states implementing voting laws that are similar to voting laws in Democratic controlled states.
It’s like the civil war. That is not hyperbole.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It’s like the civil war. That is not hyperbole.
Worst voter suppression in history. GQP’s biggest attempt to stop black people from voting. 😩

If minorities have a piece of paper with their name and address, that should be good enough ID.

Did I do that right @howeda7?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Worst voter suppression in history. GQP’s biggest attempt to stop black people from voting. 😩

If minorities have a piece of paper with their name and address, that should be good enough ID.

Did I do that right @howeda7?
No mention of Sunday before noon? Afghanistan, Federal mandates, Southern Border, Inflation….. these are nothing burgers exaggerated by the RW - but not being able to vote before noon on Sunday - OUTRAGE

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
No mention of Sunday before noon? Afghanistan, Federal mandates, Southern Border, Inflation….. these are nothing burgers exaggerated by the RW - but not being able to vote before noon on Sunday - OUTRAGE
It's all they have while their party destroys America.

kg21

Reaction score
They are saying that a certain group of people are too dumb to figure out how to vote before noon, yet they can't say it.

They are literal psychopaths.

Section2

Reaction score
Trump lovers and Insurrectionist apologizers accusing others of supporting undemocratic omnipotent administrators. Lol. Fraud.
Didn’t support Trumps undemocratic decrees, definitely didn’t support the “insurrection”. But you definitely changed your tune on all kinds of things now that Biden is prez. He really isn’t much different than Trump. He’s just better controlled by handlers.

stocker08

Reaction score
Repub states drafting bills based on nonsense claim of fraud. People who say that they don't buy the stolen election claims cheer it on.

Do the math for yourselves. Does anyone buy people like spoof and deuce? They are clowns parading in open.....claiming to be scholars.

USAF

Reaction score
Pssst: Howie, broke, cringey, he’s talking about you
I will not be talked to about representative government by the very people trying desperately to deny certain Americans the right to vote. Fuck you, you anti democracy asshole you.

Section2

Reaction score
I will not be talked to about representative government by the very people trying desperately to deny certain Americans the right to vote. Fuck you, you anti democracy asshole you.
Hahahahaahah!!!!!

howeda7

Reaction score
Didn’t support Trumps undemocratic decrees, definitely didn’t support the “insurrection”. But you definitely changed your tune on all kinds of things now that Biden is prez. He really isn’t much different than Trump. He’s just better controlled by handlers.
"Not that different than Trump". Pathetic and lazy take. But at least you have something in common with your Prog Bros on the far left who say the exact same thing. Save us Bernie!

Section2

Reaction score
"Not that different than Trump". Pathetic and lazy take. But at least you have something in common with your Prog Bros on the far left who say the exact same thing. Save us Bernie!
Everyone with eyes could see Trumps warts. Biden has gigantic warts too, and everyone can see them except you.

Top Bottom