Voter Suppression efforts in full swing

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
According to a statement posted to Twitter by Capitol Police, the protesters were warned three times to stop before they were arrested for violating a D.C. law that bars "crowding, obstructing, or incommoding," and disallows demonstrators to "resume engaging in a demonstration after being instructed by a law enforcement officer to cease engaging in a demonstration."

It doesn’t matter if you’re black or a member of the House. The rules still apply.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Are you saying that mostly white run precincts function more smoothly than minority run precincts?

That’s racist!

But wait times are the responsibility of the local county elections authorities, not anyone else.

howeda7

Reaction score
Are you saying that mostly white run precincts function more smoothly than minority run precincts?

That’s racist!

But wait times are the responsibility of the local county elections authorities, not anyone else.
"More smoothly run"? I'm sure the closing of polling places in minority areas or giving them the old broken machines has nothing to do with long lines. The white run precincts are just "more smoothly run."

You're such a shameless GQP shill.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
"More smoothly run"? I'm sure the closing of polling places in minority areas or giving them the old broken machines has nothing to do with long lines. The white run precincts are just "more smoothly run."

“Giving them the old broken machines”? The voting districts make the decisions on what machines that they buy and use. Not the state.

You’re entitled to your opinion. You’re NOT ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN FACTS.

You‘re the shill howie. You Are The Shill.

I found this after your response:
4725F99F-867B-4B65-8F78-315BD34817E9.jpeg

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

“Giving them the old broken machines”? The voting districts make the decisions on what machines that they buy and use. Not the state.

You’re entitled to your opinion. You’re NOT ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN FACTS.

You‘re the shill howie. You Are The Shill.

I found this after your response:
View attachment 13439

Bump for howie.

Apparently, howie isn’t showing his face based on my above post.

howie, do you ever get tired of being wrong?

howeda7

Reaction score
Bump for howie.

Apparently, howie isn’t showing his face based on my above post.

howie, do you ever get tired of being wrong?
I haven't read your wonderful article yet. Who runs the voting districts in say, GA?

Wally

Reaction score
Lets hear one righty say why its bad to be automatically registered to vote when you get your drivers license.

howeda7

Reaction score
Lets hear one righty say why its bad to be automatically registered to vote when you get your drivers license.
There isn't one. But the GQP would like to raise the voting age to 45. I'm surprised they didn't try it yet.

cncmin

Reaction score
Again, we need federalized election standards across this country, period. The Republicans shenanigans are making this ever more urgent. RW facism continues its rise throughout the USA, albeit not quite as fast as the RW takeover of Afghanistan.

stocker08

Reaction score
“COVIE” doesn’t want folks “distracted” by Afghanistan. Broke digging hard in his Twitter feed today.

lol

Likely the same wacko that has stated multiple times that I have posted "hundreds", "tons", and for "months" in favor of something I have posted many times I am not in favor of. I too have literally begged for evidence of just once when I did - and all I get back is gibberish and more lies. Thinking for yourself and having an honest argument is just too hard for some

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Again, we need federalized election standards across this country, period. The Republicans shenanigans are making this ever more urgent. RW facism continues its rise throughout the USA, albeit not quite as fast as the RW takeover of Afghanistan.
We should dissolve states altogether, join the EU, and let some bureaucrats in Brussels decide most things for us. Consolidating power into one enormous unelected entity is really the only way to avoid Fascism.

scools12

Reaction score
One of the biggest leftist wackos of them all checks in ⬇️

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Consolidating power into one enormous unelected entity is really the only way to avoid Fascism.
Elections are fine .... so long as you don't let every uneducated, rural hick get a vote. Then the election is worthless.

cncmin

Reaction score
We should dissolve states altogether, join the EU, and let some bureaucrats in Brussels decide most things for us. Consolidating power into one enormous unelected entity is really the only way to avoid Fascism.
Or we could just ensure that are elections are free and fair and open in our own nation.

Wally

Reaction score
No, I wish each state was more like its own country than it is. That won't stop me from laughing at the dumb ones tho.

But I also believe our constitutional rights supercede all.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Or we could just ensure that are elections are free and fair and open in our own nation.
Who should define "free" and "fair"? Should the great people of California define "free and fair" for the people of Florida? Should Brussels decide for the UK?

howeda7

Reaction score
Who should define "free" and "fair"? Should the great people of California define "free and fair" for the people of Florida? Should Brussels decide for the UK?
When Republicans in Georgia try to ensure an R will win next time no matter what, they're not deciding things for the rest of us?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
When Republicans in Georgia try to ensure an R will win next time no matter what, they're not deciding things for the rest of us?
No, they are not. They are deciding things for the people of Georgia. If the people of Georgia don't think they are doing a good job, they can vote them out. They have a recourse. If the people in Georgia don't like the way Californians have decided to shape their elections, they have no recourse.

I get right now that you think it is costing your "side" votes in voter to ask people to have an ID. You'll never be able to see beyond your side winning or losing and you're fine with pissing on everything to make that possible.

The decisions by all of the other states impact each other, that is part of federalism. That doesn't mean I want to dissolve the power of the states to make sure my side "wins".

Top Bottom