Voter Suppression efforts in full swing

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
This poll by the Election Integrity Polling Project is bad news for Democrats trying to sell their voter suppression narrative to the American public.

…It’s not just Republicans who are concerned about election integrity - Nearly two-thirds (63%) of all voters reported that the issue of election integrity was either their top issue or in their top three when deciding how to vote.

77% of all voters reject Democrats’ claim that “racism” is behind voting integrity laws, and believe one party uses it for political purposes, not for electoral progress.

VOTERS SUPPORT RESTORING TRUST IN THE ELECTION PROCESS

78% of all voters said they totally supported a proposed voting plan with these five principles: 1. Presenting Voter ID, 2. Signature Verification, 3. Chain of Custody Controls, 4. Bipartisan Election Observers, 5. Cleaning up the Voter Rolls.

When you break these commonsense election integrity measures down, there is widespread support:

VOTER ID AND VOTER ROLLS

• More than 80% of all voters say voter ID is an important security measure; nearly all have driver’s licenses or another form of ID and think it is easy to acquire ID.
    • When asked directly if voter ID laws are “racist,” a majority disagreed.
  • 89% of voters support purging voter rolls of voters who are no longer registered there or have passed away.
  • 88% of all voters say states should not mail ballots to non-citizens and people who are not registered to vote.
BALLOT INTEGRITY

• 87% of voters said they were against ballot harvesting.
  • 71% of voters believe ballots should not be accepted after election day.
TRANSPARENCY

• 66% of voters think ballots should be counted as they are received in early voting so on election day we know who won. Only 18% of voters disagree.
  • More than half of voters (53%) believe that special voting measures due to COVID-19 should be removed now that restrictions are lifting and most adults are vaccinated.

POLL DETAILS
The nationwide poll was conducted with 800 registered voters, with 31% identifying as Democrats, 29% as Republicans, and 36% as Independents.

scools12

Reaction score
This poll by the Election Integrity Polling Project is bad news for Democrats trying to sell their voter suppression narrative to the American public.

…It’s not just Republicans who are concerned about election integrity - Nearly two-thirds (63%) of all voters reported that the issue of election integrity was either their top issue or in their top three when deciding how to vote.

77% of all voters reject Democrats’ claim that “racism” is behind voting integrity laws, and believe one party uses it for political purposes, not for electoral progress.
The leftists believe the brilliant strategy of non-stop yelling VOTER SUPPRESSION will turn that 77% in their favor. Good luck to them. 😎

howeda7

Reaction score
An RNC poll. Lol. People support removing dead people from the rolls and not sending ballots to non-citizens? Shocking! Those great questions tell you what a quality poll it is.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
An RNC poll. Lol. People support removing dead people from the rolls and not sending ballots to non-citizens? Shocking! Those great questions tell you what a quality poll it is.
So you’re saying polls can be biased? The way questions are worded matter? You can get the results you want?

Wow. That’s quite a repudiation of polling.

Please free free to tell me exactly how these questions were word to deceive and get biased responses?

scools12

Reaction score
The real reason leftists want to change the rules and federalize state elections. Has absolutely nothing to do with protecting democracy. It’s all about a power grab.

cncmin

Reaction score
80% want voter ID. Most Americans now understand that something rotten happened in the 2020 election. It was stolen. Many lack the courage to say it, but most realize that allowing this to continue to happen is the end of our nation. The Dems are frauds, so are plenty of Rs who "represent us".
Excellent! I am one of the 80% who also want voter ID. The solution is so very simple: provide all eligible voters with a taxpayer-funded voter ID. That Republicans refuse to do this is all the proof any reasonable/thinking person needs to realize that voter ID isn't, and never really was, the issue here.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Excellent! I am one of the 80% who also want voter ID. The solution is so very simple: provide all eligible voters with a taxpayer-funded voter ID. That Republicans refuse to do this is all the proof any reasonable/thinking person needs to realize that voter ID isn't, and never really was, the issue here.
The Georgia law provides free state issued ID. The Georgia legislature is Republican.

Perhaps you’re confused. Being against a unconstitutional federal takeover of state election law isn’t being against free state issued ID.

This is why I ignore you. You’re a lying hack.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The Georgia law provides free state issued ID. The Georgia legislature is Republican.

Perhaps you’re confused. Being against a unconstitutional federal takeover of state election law isn’t being against free state issued ID.

This is why I ignore you. You’re a lying hack.
CRINGY being cringy.

howeda7

Reaction score
The GQP's goal with these "voter integrity adjustments" : Bring this map back.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The GQP's goal with these "voter integrity adjustments" : Bring this map back.

Is that why Democrat congressmen so dominated the South? My my.

It’s not the 1940’s anymore howie. Racist Democrats don’t rule the south.

So the Dems changed their strategy from preventing blacks from voting to making poor people dependent on big government. And it’s been very effective.

Now that many blacks and minorities are catching on, the Dems are pulling out all the stops by promoting CRT and racial victimhood to further divide the US by making everything about racial oppression by non-virtue signaling whites.

howeda7

Reaction score
Is that why Democrat congressmen so dominated the South? My my.

It’s not the 1940’s anymore howie. Racist Democrats don’t rule the south.
No. The parties switched. Now "what racism?" R's rule the South. This has been discussed repeatedly.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
No. The parties switched. Now "what racism?" R's rule the South. This has been discussed repeatedly.
Name the southern congressmen and Senators that switched parties? I’ll give you a head start, Strom Thurmond.

R’s have an advantage in the south now, but this isn’t 1940.

stocker08

Reaction score

I love a good private plane for an escape.

Almost like the GOP hasn't done it before.....with wacko righty militia ready to back it.

howeda7

Reaction score
Because of the pandemic. Which is over. I’m sure we’ll have another one in 2024.
And? Why do we need to make people stand in line for hours to vote in person? So a Proud Boy neckbeard can "observe" and make sure they do it right? It's asinine.

The states with the highest vote by mail have few issues. Including Utah.

howeda7

Reaction score
The OUTRAGE over drop boxes is so manufactured and fake. Why do you keep acting like Ds are so dumb they can't find one of these:
View attachment 13326
One reason so many people used the drop boxes is because Trump's stooge DeJoy F'd up the mail service so badly.

Surely you're outraged at your party also trying to restrict vote by mail then, right?

Spoofin

Reaction score
One reason so many people used the drop boxes is because Trump's stooge DeJoy F'd up the mail service so badly.

Surely you're outraged at your party also trying to restrict vote by mail then, right?
LOL - the USPS sorting machine scandal. That was one of the all time best. OUTRAGE everywhere.
:ROFLMAO:

Section2

Reaction score
And? Why do we need to make people stand in line for hours to vote in person? So a Proud Boy neckbeard can "observe" and make sure they do it right? It's asinine.

The states with the highest vote by mail have few issues. Including Utah.
Mailbox?

Top Bottom