Visitors?

Nope

None reported on any sites. I hope we can convince Drummond to make a stop up here before signing day!

If he doesnt commit to Ole Miss this weekend then he will visit MSU.

None reported on any sites. I hope we can convince Drummond to make a stop up here before signing day!

We've got about 2 weeks until signing day and I don't see any imminent commits. I doubt there are going to be any big surprises, but who knows. Maybe we're going to sit pat with our 18 and keep a few scholarships to hand out to the best walk ons. Sounds like a good plan to me.

I didn't think we would get K. Cooper last year either, but the Gophers did. I think Drummond is key (assuming he can qualify academically) because our D-Line is the weak link of the defense. Our LB's should be much improved with Reeves and Maresh next year and our secondary is solid. We need a pass rush and losing Willie V. will not help.

Anything is possible.

I didn't think we would get K. Cooper last year either, but the Gophers did. I think Drummond is key (assuming he can qualify academically) because our D-Line is the weak link of the defense. Our LB's should be much improved with Reeves and Maresh next year and our secondary is solid. We need a pass rush and losing Willie V. will not help.

Anything is possible.

Drummond committed to Ole Miss already. We didn't really go after him. He was looking for enrollment in the semester that has already started and Illinois could not admit him because some of his core courses were done as correspondence courses. I'm no expert on admissions but it seems fair to assume if one Big Ten school couldn't do it another would also have problems. I'm not sure if MSU thought they could get him in or if they just wanted to try to get him to join them in the fall.

Big Ten Academics > SEC Academics

Top Bottom