visitor side--what is above the top row

Maroon92

Reaction score
I can' tell from the drawings or pictures--when you get to the top row on the visitior side, what is above the seats--is it a wall, railing, camera spots? For those who sit in the top I am wondering if there is some sort of wall or you look onto the flat area in the pics

anyone who toured have any thoughts

I can' tell from the drawings or pictures--when you get to the top row on the visitior side, what is above the seats--is it a wall, railing, camera spots? For those who sit in the top I am wondering if there is some sort of wall or you look onto the flat area in the pics

anyone who toured have any thoughts

Its the upper concourse. There is a section of accessible seating and the concourse is behind it. No food at the concourse level; not sure about bathrooms.

Its the upper concourse. There is a section of accessible seating and the concourse is behind it. No food at the concourse level; not sure about bathrooms.

I believe it is, or will be the main access to the third deck whenever that is added....

I hope they have bathrooms there...

I believe it is, or will be the main access to the third deck whenever that is added....

I hope they have bathrooms there...

I'm assuming they would, since you're right and it will be the concourse below the upper deck addition.

Top Bottom