Vikings Success Comes at Gophers Expense or

Iceland12

Reaction score
Vikings have more fans but there are thousands of fans out there who will follow whoever is winning?
- Sit or stand?
- Star ratings are important or star ratings are overrated?
- Mason was a hero who gave the Gophers their only chance to win or he wanted to use the Gophers job as a stepping stone to tOSU and gave-up when he didn't get it?
- Kill was right blaming the players or he should have shut-up and taken responsibility himself?
- Maturi had a very difficult job merging the departments and dealing with the politics over there or who gives a "bleep" about minor sports, he hired Brewster so he sucks?
- Trolls should be banned or trolls should be ignored?
- Beer should be available anywhere to anybody 21 or older or should a University be pushing a product that the vast majority of their students can't use anyway?

Anybody's opinion changed yet?

a little stream of consciousness thought or extreme boredom...opinion?

Hey, it's what every thread turns into after a few posts.

Who needs an OP? :p

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

Vikings have more fans but there are thousands of fans out there who will follow whoever is winning?fairweather sports town will latch onto winners
- Sit or stand? STAND
- Star ratings are important or star ratings are overrated? Important, but not foolproof
- Mason was a hero who gave the Gophers their only chance to win or he wanted to use the Gophers job as a stepping stone to tOSU and gave-up when he didn't get it?
- Kill was right blaming the players or he should have shut-up and taken responsibility himself? Motivational tactic used by many other coaches
- Maturi had a very difficult job merging the departments and dealing with the politics over there or who gives a "bleep" about minor sports, he hired Brewster so he sucks?
- Trolls should be banned or trolls should be ignored?Banned
- Beer should be available anywhere to anybody 21 or older or should a University be pushing a product that the vast majority of their students can't use anyway?Make the party outside the stadium better, noone will care either way what the supply of 8$ bud light is

HA! This should just be stickied up at the top of the board, no discussion just simple answers so we can move along. Like a poll.

When I read the headline my first thought was to ignore the post. I'm glad I came in here and read it because I agree. It SHOULD stickied up at the top (or bottom, better yet) of the board or as its own board entirely. Think of all the repeated thrashing that would be purged!

I've narrowed my "give-up" date down to either the 2003 Michigan game or the 2005 Wisconsin game. Still trying to figure out exactly which one though. There's evidence able to be presented to both cases.

Vikings have more fans but there are thousands of fans out there who will follow whoever is winning?
- Sit or stand?
- Kill was right blaming the players or he should have shut-up and taken responsibility himself?
- Beer should be available anywhere to anybody 21 or older or should a University be pushing a product that the vast majority of their students can't use anyway?

Ginger or Mary Ann?
Betty or Veronica?

mban2429l.jpg

To Be or Not To Be?
Yes or No?
Cold beer or Colder beer?

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Dead deer or female cadaver/ corpse? -Oops! I thought this was the Badger board.

Bathroom stall or Biffs for a "romantic" moment?equipment_05.jpg Dang thinking Iowa board...

Rake leaves and listen to the neighbors dog yapping(or any other lame excuse to not attend the game) or go to a Golden Gopher football game? Ahhh! finally on the right board...

- Sit or stand?

-Everybody loves a winner (but the Vikings have more universal appeal)
-Stand
-Important
-I'm a fence sitter. He wasn't our only hope, but he was decent... I guess of the two, he wanted a better job.
-Everybody loves a winner. If he wins, he was right.
-Both... but you have to focus on the revenue sports first and foremost.
-Trolls should be handled at my discretion.
-Available to all

There is your answer key.

Top Bottom