Videos: Duke's Grayson Allen purposefully trips two players

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Disciple of Christian Laetner. Any calls on him for the cheap shots? Count me shocked that this would come from ESPN SportsCenter, also known as the Duke PR machine. Even if no calls, a coach with integrity would have him on the bench. Seems worse than what Diamond Stone did and he lost a game.

Called for a flagrant on the first one, whistled for the 2nd and it's now under review by the ACC.

He just wanted to show non-Duke players how much fun flopping on the floor can be!

Coach K should suspend him immediately. The NCAA should had to that suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coach K should suspend him immediately. The NCAA should had to that suspension.

Don't you worry, Coach K will take care of it immediately. He'll go straight to the ACC Commissioner and tell him what mean, unkind words the Florida State players were saying to his swell fella' Grayson. Then he'll tell the world what wonderful kids he has wearing the Duke uniform.

Bad decision without comment is even worse. Every competitor in the world has been po'd at the end of a loss for an infinite number of reasons, some good and some bad.All have felt like giving the other team a cheap shot somewhere. But the kid needs to learn you can't do or say anything you feel. It's called impulse control. No punishment. No Lesson. Puke must have a big game coming up.

Bad decision without comment is even worse. Every competitor in the world has been po'd at the end of a loss for an infinite number of reasons, some good and some bad.All have felt like giving the other team a cheap shot somewhere. But the kid needs to learn you can't do or say anything you feel. It's called impulse control. No punishment. No Lesson. Puke must have a big game coming up.

Next player he trips should punch him in the face then sue the NCAA when it suspends him.[emoji41]

Allen is a typical Dukie d-bag, but he was a massive reason why Bucky isn't defending national champions, so I'll give him a break here.

I'm sure he wants to get to the NBA so he can do stuff like that to there. I'm sure he will be a fan favorite doing that.[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom