Video: "The Foundation" Brick By Brick: Gopher Football 2013 - Episode 1

Along the lines of pretty awesome videos to get you pumped up. This was definitely not done by the marketing department.

Outstanding. Bill Miller is a hell of a guy.

Loving the Super Goldy video, I should make a cape for my stuffed Goldy that I bring to the tailgate.

Glad you all liked it! We will have a new Brick by Brick episode each week at gophersports.com/brickbybrick

JB

Glad you all liked it! We will have a new Brick by Brick episode each week at gophersports.com/brickbybrick

JB

nice work on it jb and it will be awesome to see these videos throughout the season. i also love the brick by brick "theme" and wish we'd have been consistent with it as our promotional/advertising campaign throughout all mediums. but the video work that the football program does is excellent. i wish we did videos like this for hoops and hockey as well. keep up the great work!

JB

I remember reading the video series two years ago was outsourced. This looks like a U production?

I remember reading the video series two years ago was outsourced. This looks like a U production?

Yes myself along with the rest of the New Media Department are the ones producing the series. It's a group effort.

Yes myself along with the rest of the New Media Department are the ones producing the series. It's a group effort.

Thanks - You have set a high standard with the first one and I am really looking forward more of them.:clap:

Nice work! Finally got to see the video as the wifi at UMMC is too slow to feed it. Looking forward to more....soon!

Top Bottom