Video of the team reacting to the bid!!!

I love it. I bet they were very nervous. Great video!

Three words = Sky U Mah

Bleed wins the race to post this by a hair. Tough break, gophersfan.

Yeah i know. that already. someone can delete my other thread.

Pretty sweet to see them so excited.

Did anyone see Payton just sitting there while everyone else was celebrating?

you guys see carter's reaction when binghamton was announced as the 15 seed, and all the players laughed and were like what? we're not gonna be a 15 seed

Not sure if anyone is a member of Gophersports.com, but if you are, take a look at Tubby's press conference. Don't want to step on anybody's official toes or anything, but there was a hilarious moment when Tubby, in the middle of his press conference, asked someone in the back rather sternly to "please take that phone call some place else."

What he didn't realize is that it was President Bruinincks who was on the phone and Tubby's reaction upon seeing who it was is priceless. One of the more honest and amusing moments I've seen during a coaches interview in quite awhile!!!:D

that was awesome to watch. but that's because i knew what was going to happen, i can't imagine being in that room waiting for the last bracket:eek:

Is Hoffarber really happy?

In taking a look at the picture on the link, I had to chuckle when I saw Blake Hoffarber. Take a second look. Is he happy, or did JAS just whack him in the store?:eek:

Would someone please post this where us cheapies can see it? I'm not a Gophersports member. Thanks in advance.

Great stuff. Love it!

It's almost as good as a Gopher football win!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

you guys see carter's reaction when binghamton was announced as the 15 seed, and all the players laughed and were like what? we're not gonna be a 15 seed

I thought that was funny too. It's amazing how sometimes people on the actual teams know less about schedules/standings/tiebreakers/rules etc than fans do.

Case in point (and far funnier than Paul Carter rooting for the 15 seed) is Donovan McNabb not knowing about ties in the NFL.

Payton is saving his energy to whip the boys into shape on the practice court.

That is awesome. We were obviously the same way in my house, and I totally missed what Gumbel said about us...

saw it, but you also have to remember that this is probably tough in a way for payton. he likely came to minnesota under mason's regime hoping for a chance to play - like most kids who get a D1 scholly - and he obviously knows that is not going to be the case the rest of the way out.

i am sure he is happy that his team made the ncaa's but he is probably a little melancholy since he knows he won't even see the floor. that is understandable.

remember these are only 18-22 year olds afterall, so they handle the ups & downs of an emotional roller coaster like this a little different than a professional or grown adult would.

That is a great video - everyone needs to watch it - brings a great smile to your face

Aha! Yes, a great video. Norton Antivirus was my problem. Killed that dude and watched the video...several times!

Anyone else seen Apollo 13? When the astronauts return safely, everyone goes nuts, but Ed Harris collapses in his chair, overcome with emotion. Perhaps that was Payton's reaction. I can't see him not being impacted by our selection.

Top Bottom