Video of Gophers locker room after the game (warning to the "this isn't a national title" crowd: skip this thread)

These water bottle celebrations happen all the time in regular season games. It’s really not anything new and these players should be excited. Team is playing better.

Last edited:

Honestly, even if it wasn't my team, I don't understand why everyone wouldn't like these videos. A group of young guys who worked hard and are excited about a win, it's cool to see. You know how much they put into the sport, seeing them happy about that work paying off is just fun.

Hell, I got pumped up listening to Kirby Smart's pre-game speech and I hate Georgia.

Honestly, even if it wasn't my team, I don't understand why everyone wouldn't like these videos. A group of young guys who worked hard and are excited about a win, it's cool to see. You know how much they put into the sport, seeing them happy about that work paying off is just fun.

Hell, I got pumped up listening to Kirby Smart's pre-game speech and I hate Georgia.
Never underestimate the ability some have to find a way to be negative. :)

lol @ thread title.

Perfect game for the All Access broadcast.
I have never come across one of those before so don't know how often they do an all access broadcast like that. But it was really cool to see some of the other stuff that you usually don't get to see during a TV broadcast.

I have never come across one of those before so don't know how often they do an all access broadcast like that. But it was really cool to see some of the other stuff that you usually don't get to see during a TV broadcast.

Think FS1 started doing it just a few years back. It's only select games.

Think FS1 started doing it just a few years back. It's only select games.
May have to keep an eye out for them doing it again. Even if it was teams I wasn't a fan of I would probably tune in for a bit just to see the other stuff.

"Hey, we're coming together as a team. With Dawson, all the pistons are firing...Now you come along for the ride, OK?" - Coach Ben Johnson

Top Bottom