Video of Gophers Locker Room After NU Game With Kill Addressing Team

Wonder how Mitch got the shiner on his eye?! In game or what?

I'm going with the or what? If so, let the speculation begin! I'm betting that it had something to do with a member of the opposite sex... just a hunch.

Go Gophers!

I watched the DVR of the game last night and you could see it right away at the beginning of the game.

Maybe it was the half dozen or so tackles in the first half where NW "targeted" a Minnesota player with their helmet and nothing was called. Those then leading up to Joey Galloway complaining that Nelson targeted a defender on one of this runs.

I watched the DVR of the game last night and you could see it right away at the beginning of the game.

Guess I haven' t got to watch the replay yet. Thanks for sharing that though! Good to know!

Maybe it was the half dozen or so tackles in the first half where NW "targeted" a Minnesota player with their helmet and nothing was called. Those then leading up to Joey Galloway complaining that Nelson targeted a defender on one of this runs.

This. Man, I really dislike Galloway as a commentator. That was such a stupid comment.

I'm going with the or what? If so, let the speculation begin! I'm betting that it had something to do with a member of the opposite sex... just a hunch.

Go Gophers!

Maybe he ran into a door knob?

Right at the end was a magic comment from a TEAM member:

"LOVE YA COACH!!!"

GO GOPHERS!!!

There is no doubt that Coach Kill is doing everything he can to get back with the team. I sure hope he and the Dr's can find a solution to allow him to return. It is also evident by the reaction in the locker room that Coach Kill has the respect of his players.

I sincerely wish the best of recovery and health for Coach Kill but in watching both of those videos, he doesn't look like he's doing so hot. The body language leads me to wonder if he's going to be back coaching at all this season.

Top Bottom