Video of Coach Kill's postgame locker room speech after Iowa win

Boy do those players love playing for their coach. I hope there were some big recruits in that room today and I hope they use this video everytime they sell a player on coming to the U.

What a bunch of idiots those players are!!!!

How can they care so much about a coach, chant his name relentlessly, when all he does is "throw them under the bus", degrade them in the media, talk about their lack of talent, etc.? It just doesn't make sense...

Do you think they like playing for Kill?

I wish I could play for him.

How can they care so much about a coach, chant his name relentlessly, when all he does is "throw them under the bus", degrade them in the media, talk about their lack of talent, etc.? It just doesn't make sense...

I see what you did thar...

=D

That's a team that loves their coach!

I'm guessing it's just the 63 players whom they have to check on regarding their classwork since they would be the easiest to dupe.

This was good except "more prouder" was just nails on a chalkboard for me!

At least he's not blowing smoke up their behinds like Brewster. The players for Brew were just delusional into thinking they were much better than they were.

This was good except "more prouder" was just nails on a chalkboard for me!

At least he's not blowing smoke up their behinds like Brewster. The players for Brew were just delusional into thinking they were much better than they were.

Why does every thread about Coach Kill end up with Brewster crap ad nasuseum? Puleeze.

I think I speak for a majority when I say the Coach Kill is a student favorite. The population loves this guy. I'm still getting chills thinking about yesterday.

My favorite quote from the speech: "you can play with anyone you want to if you've got the want to". Atta boy Jerry.

Why does every thread about Coach Kill end up with Brewster crap ad nasuseum? Puleeze.

Because it's hard to undo the memories of his total BS? It's a process. It will take time.

Coach Kill clearly isn't a polished public speaker. Who gives a rat's ass. What you saw in this video was Leadership 101. What you should expect when a leader interacts with his team. Very, very impressive. I've gotta go watch it again.

Great day to be a Gopher

Great video. Coach Kill is a favorite among many.

Top Bottom