Video: Minnesota Storms Court, Upsets No. 6 Maryland (Minnesota Home Radio Call)

Great!!!

...and sooooooooooooo sad.

0-13 beats top 10 team. I'm for fun and living life...storm the damn court!!!

...most stunning win in college basketball.... I haven't been paying that close of attention......is it?????

...most stunning win in college basketball.... I haven't been paying that close of attention......is it?????

This year?! Sure. I don't think a win with a wider RPI ranking between the two teams has happened this year. Sure some non Power 5 teams have wins over Power 5 teams, but not many 235+ RPI teams are knocking off teams 225 spots ahead of them.

Go Gophers!!

If anyone knows of a way I could listen to more of the Grimm broadcast (I'm specifically thinking of the play where Mason had it stolen and McBrayer got it right back) I'd love to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

At 28 seconds, you see someone in a Buckeyes sweater storming the court.

0-13 beats top 10 team. I'm for fun and living life...storm the damn court!!!

Usually not a huge fan of the storm the court thing but in this case it was totally justified. Feel good for the players and coaches to get the monkey off their back, have been playing decent for a while just couldn't get that win. To finally get it against a top 10 team is awesome. Had the fans rushed the court after beating Rutgers that would have been a different story. :)

Top Bottom