Video: Lane Kiffin in the least inspiring hype video ever

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Sounds like he's reading a ransom note. BLINK SIX TIMES IF YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER, JOEY FRESHWATER!

Yes, some commented that it appears he just had the burlap sack removed from his head before video rolled. Looks like he may have added a few lbs since leaving Alabama.

Yes, some commented that it appears he just had the burlap sack removed from his head before video rolled. Looks like he may have added a few lbs since leaving Alabama.

Wait a minute, I think he's blinking a code....

It's like someone wrote the whole thing on cue cards 5 words long and he never practiced so there's awkward pauses where a normal human wouldn't put them. That, and he sounds loaded up on booze and benzos and could someone toss the man some $10 shades from Walgreens?

Wow...I had heard about this but had not seen it yet. I knew it was going to be bad but that was so much worse then I even imagined it would be. I have to believe that Kiffin didn't want to do this so he just went through the motions because he was told that he had to. Man he does not look happy to be at FAU which I guess is understandable coming from the places he was at and going to a place with next to nothing in terms of resources by comparison. He is going to have to work a lot harder to cheat there, going to really test his abilities.

It's like someone wrote the whole thing on cue cards 5 words long and he never practiced so there's awkward pauses where a normal human wouldn't put them. That, and he sounds loaded up on booze and benzos and could someone toss the man some $10 shades from Walgreens?

They couldn't even take the time to frame it right. Unless they planned to use a bunch of graphics in the background it makes no sense to have him over on the right side of the shot.

They couldn't even take the time to frame it right. Unless they planned to use a bunch of graphics in the background it makes no sense to have him over on the right side of the shot.

I'm fairly sure Lane's assistant that he shares with some professor of alligators is actually shooting this on her iPhone.

Wait a minute, I think he's blinking a code....

I think at this point Id be more excited for that University on TV that has the Owl than the FAU Owls. If Joey Freshwater wanted to score with college chicks why didn't he just lie and say he was Daniel Tosh? Tosh already pretends he's Kiffin anyway..Good Ol' Kiffin's Krimson Korner.

I'm going to play this when I can't sleep

He looks like the Coke/ Meth got out of his system too early for this video. How bad is their media department that they thought this was OK ? I know some people on GH think PJ is over the top but I much prefer that over Zombie boy.

That open space is for the Casa De Autos ad that will be added later.

He really, really doesn't want to be there. He doesn't need the money that bad, does he? I'm sure he could have found a coordinator job at a decent program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So FAU deleted the tweet / video.

But Tennessee Department of Transportation decided to troll Joey:

So FAU deleted the tweet / video.

But Tennessee Department of Transportation decided to troll Joey:

OMG that's freaking AMAZING! Keep up the great work, TDOT! Nevermind the potholes and slick roads. This will do...

200.gif

Attachments

• Standing Ovation.jpg
    Standing Ovation.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 9

That is absolutely perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, SNL couldn't have done it better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom