Video: 2013-14 Minnesota Gophers Year-in-Review!

Love these types of videos. Really shows the school's dedication to all sports. And say what you will, but I for one take a lot of pride in our school's diversity of athletics and the seemingly strong performances we put in in a wide variety of sports. Really makes us stand out.

Love these types of videos. Really shows the school's dedication to all sports. And say what you will, but I for one take a lot of pride in our school's diversity of athletics and the seemingly strong performances we put in in a wide variety of sports. Really makes us stand out.

Agreed.

Its great if you are doing well in the sports most people care about, FB and BB. But the fact is from a financial perspective, a national prestige perspective, or any other perspective that counts not being good in FB or BB is a killer. We take FB and BB for a grade, the rest are audit courses.

Its great if you are doing well in the sports most people care about, FB and BB. But the fact is from a financial perspective, a national prestige perspective, or any other perspective that counts not being good in FB or BB is a killer. We take FB and BB for a grade, the rest are audit courses.
Agreed, but don't tell that to my fellow hockey peeps

Top Bottom