Very random stadium question

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
I wonder exactly how many "M"'s there are on/in TCF Bank stadium?? Seriously. Look at that photo album in the other thread and think about that. That is a WHOLE lot of "M's". There's no mistaking this is our stadium! :)

The best part is there are no plastic signs velcro'd up there like someone made a last minute run down to 'Signs R Us'. Those stupid signs hung up via velcro at the dome made an already cheap atmosphere feel even more plastic and ugly. Not to even mention 64000 blue seats.

This is probably the stadium that a Hitler follower would have built for the Gophers if he wanted to ensure that we never changed the M logo.

This is probably the stadium that a Hitler follower would have built for the Gophers if he wanted to ensure that we never changed the M logo.

nice! love me some ralph engelstad jokes - crazy nazi sympathizer. those silly north dakota state fighting bison......

All the logos and branding is my favorite part of the stadium, finally we have something that is ours and ours alone.

Have to disagree. The Bank is a classy building, especially compared to the green brothel to the NW. :D

I think it was a really bad idea. When the Federal government eventually takes control of everything, they're going to have to change all those "M"s to the hammer and the sickle.

Top Bottom