Vegas has Gophs by 20 over Miami

Took the Gophers -20.5 -105 before the line got to 21.

Also, saw Oregon is an identical 13.5 point underdog to Ohio State as Minnesota was.

It's in Columbus vs. a Gopher home game, but that's still a positive view on Minnesota from the gamblers.

I think we cover, but a lot. Even without Mo I think our offense will be unstoppable by them.

I’d stay away as we are Capable of beating them 21-3 or something

Also, saw Oregon is an identical 13.5 point underdog to Ohio State as Minnesota was.

It's in Columbus vs. a Gopher home game, but that's still a positive view on Minnesota from the gamblers.
Maybe, but OSU was also starting a freshman QB on the road in a B1G game. They know more now. I wouldn't take too much from this.

Never bet a huge spread on a team with a coach that likes to shorten games

same reason I wouldn’t ever bet Iowa or northwestern -20 either
I’ll take the gophers -20 all day against shitty teams. Running the ball 45 times produces plenty of points if you’re knocking out 7 yards per attempt.

Miami can’t have much confidence after getting smashed by “rival” cinci.

I could use a sunny / dry day game with a nice win by 20.

I’ll take the gophers -20 all day against shitty teams. Running the ball 45 times produces plenty of points if you’re knocking out 7 yards per attempt.
Well they haven’t been favored by 20 much in the fleck era. I’d be curious if Flecks record vs the spread when favored by 21.5 or more in his head coaching career

Well they haven’t been favored by 20 much in the fleck era. I’d be curious if Flecks record vs the spread when favored by 21.5 or more in his head coaching career
True. Western would tell us more but is a different program so maybe it wouldn’t 🤷🏼‍♂️

Top Bottom