Vegas has Gophs by 14-15 over Illini

I have a feeling Illinois will look a lot like Maryland and Northwestern. That spread seems about right.

Over Under of 44.
That would mean a 15-29 type score.

I would love nothing more than to see the Gophers beat up Bert's Illini. He has made a couple of good teams look very bad this year so a little worried about how this one plays out.

I would love nothing more than to see the Gophers beat up Bert's Illini. He has made a couple of good teams look very bad this year so a little worried about how this one plays out.
I too was surprised at their result against Charlotte

Give me another one of those 22 (or whatever) point victories over a P5 program please!

Vegas still hasn't gotten over the BG game. Gophers win by 20+

I wouldn’t bet the gophers by two TDs or the over. We have two fit RBs and running is our strength. I think we win but we’re an injury away from winning very close low scoring games.

This will be a big test of Fleck's one game championship approach. Because it is going to be super tempting for players and coaches to look ahead to that Iowa game in 2 weeks.

This is one of those cases where the Bowling Green game really helps us in my opinion. The players and coaches have seen what happens first hand when they look past an opponent.

After watching Penn State last night agains OSU I have little doubt they got caught looking past Illinois and got burned in what for them was essentially on the same level as our BGSU loss.

We should beat Illinois, but we have to show up and play our game to make sure it happens. Need to finish off this stretch of game 3-0 and then tee it up for the last 3 and see what happens.

Top Bottom