Vanderbilt coach calls Alabama's Saban 'Nicky Satan'

Wouldn't expect anything less from the SEC.

Do people expect things to change down there? Its gonna always be like that in the SEC

marshall_hendersonauburn.gif

He's been on my radar since landing at Vanderbilt. If the present UM coaches don't make it, I'd love to see him here, but by that time he'll be at a major venue or in the pros. Nevertheless, talk softly and carry a big stick.

That Henderson for Ole Miss shoots way too much. He averages almost 20 a game, but shoots only 38%. He seems like a punk and that GIF is not at all surprising.

That Henderson for Ole Miss shoots way too much. He averages almost 20 a game, but shoots only 38%. He seems like a punk and that GIF is not at all surprising.

For a kid with that much talent I don't want him on my team. After the OSU vs. Wisconsin game previous to the Ole Miss game the people in the studios were talking about how hard it is to coach a guy who is stubborn as he is. I'm not sure if you watched or listed to some of his responses when they were talking to him but he came of as arrogant. He's the type of kid that cant accept correction if he doesn't think about his shot selection and is willing to shoot from anywhere. I'll be looking for reality to slap this kid in the face.

Top Bottom