Vancouver Games

figi

Reaction score
My wife and I have decided to drive to Vancouver for the 3 Gopher games that will be played in that area in Early September. A chance to watch the team, visit relatives and enjoy that great city.

We have contacted the three Canadian Schools and it appears they do not expect to be sold out for the games. Just buy tickets up to an hour before the game and sit anywhere. You can also buy tickets ahead of time and pick them up before the games

Just wondering if any other Gopher fans are thinking about being there?

Do you have the precise dates/schedule? I may attend if it fits into my schedule.

My wife and I have decided to drive to Vancouver for the 3 Gopher games that will be played in that area in Early September. A chance to watch the team, visit relatives and enjoy that great city.

We have contacted the three Canadian Schools and it appears they do not expect to be sold out for the games. Just buy tickets up to an hour before the game and sit anywhere. You can also buy tickets ahead of time and pick them up before the games

Just wondering if any other Gopher fans are thinking about being there?

One of the Top 5 nicest cities in North America.

Do you have the precise dates/schedule? I may attend if it fits into my schedule.

BleedGopher
Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2008

Sid has update on Gopher schedule in Canada and exhibition games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Gophers basketball team will play three preseason games in Canada against Canadian universities -- Sept. 2 at British Columbia, Sept. 3 at Trinity Western and Sept. 5 at Victoria. They will have exhibition games to open the season at home against Northern Oklahoma and Winona State; their non-conference home games are against Wofford, Siena, North Dakota State, Virginia, Cornell, Eastern Kentucky, Akron and South Dakota State."

Just to note:

UBC in is Kitsalano across English Bay from downtown. It might be the most beautiful campus- nature wise- in the world.

Trinity Western is in Langley and a good 45-60 minutes south of downtown.

Victoria is on Vancouver island and a beautiful 2.5 hour ferry ride from Vancouver. Downtown Vancouver to UVic campus is about 4 hours counting the wait to get on and iff the ferry. Victoria is a beautiful city with beautiful old buildings. It is the "most" British city in Canada.

Top Bottom