USC

Reaction score
Apropro of nothing, I am seriously terrified of USC waltzing into the Bank next year. I am watching this team right now and must say I am NOT looking forward to us facing this team...

Eh, a lot can change in a year. No sense getting worked up about a game so far in the future. There's plenty of schedule ahead of us this year.

Eh, a lot can change in a year. No sense getting worked up about a game so far in the future. There's plenty of schedule ahead of us this year.

kaliq!

fellers (and ladies) I agree it's too far in the future to 'worry' about... I was just remarking I don't hanker to watching us take on a perennial superpower that is growing it's freshman qb this year, when we haven't competed with the class of the much weaker Big 10 in... a while. At any rate, this year will be an unqualified success with an upset of the dbags outta Iowa City.

fellers (and ladies) I agree it's too far in the future to 'worry' about... I was just remarking I don't hanker to watching us take on a perennial superpower that is growing it's freshman qb this year, when we haven't competed with the class of the much weaker Big 10 in... a while. At any rate, this year will be an unqualified success with an upset of the dbags outta Iowa City.

i can drink to that........

I like that Minnesota has the balls to play USC and feel really good for those of you who are long time season ticket holders who are now getting to see some good out of conference games.

I do think their has to be some thought given to how the Gophers are going to get to a January 1 bowl game. It's obviously going to be much more difficult to get there in a year when the Gophers play a team like USC in the non-conference schedule.

If we played them this Saturday? Maybe then I'll hear the 59-7 stuff. I think by the third game next year, we'll see a more productive offense. But as has been said, so early to even think about that right now. Just know that game will be epic for TCF Bank Stadium.

Does anyone notice how absolutely massive that stadium is. No second levels just an absolute massive bowl. Would be pretty sweet to catch a game there in a lifetime.

Does anyone notice how absolutely massive that stadium is. No second levels just an absolute massive bowl. Would be pretty sweet to catch a game there in a lifetime.

yeah it is huge...like lambeau or the big house on steroids.

If we played them this Saturday? Maybe then I'll hear the 59-7 stuff. I think by the third game next year, we'll see a more productive offense. But as has been said, so early to even think about that right now. Just know that game will be epic for TCF Bank Stadium.

Care to bet? ;)

I don't know the exact capacity its built for, but I gotta say I think its a pretty bad place to watch a game. I saw the ND-USC game there last year and if you are in the upper half of that bowl, its hard to see the action. A few in the family with bad vision think its the worst stadium to see a game in that they'd ever been to. I thought it was a pretty cool experience, but would rather watch from the couch on TV if I want to see the game (or get better tickets).

Top Bottom