USC = Pac 10 Champions

It seems like too many things are not helping us. I'm feeling very uneasy.

Mizzou and Temple won. That is good for us. Now we need to root for the Utah schools. Tomorrow we should all be Tenn. fans.

Harden made some dumb decisions at the end of the game. Up 1 with under a minute, instead of running the clock down he forced a drive to the hole and got a charge called. Then when they were down 1 (or 2?) he decided to dribble around at the top and then pull up for a 3 when all they needed was 2. Not really the kind of play you would expect from your leader and potential lottery pick player.

Overall, not a bad day for us:

Temple beat Duquesne
Mizzou beat Baylor
Duke Beat Maryland
Tennesse beat Auburn

Those all helped us. In all honesty, we should be safe. We will get either a 10 or 11.

yup....

Overall, not a bad day for us:

Temple beat Duquesne
Mizzou beat Baylor
Duke Beat Maryland
Tennesse beat Auburn

Those all helped us. In all honesty, we should be safe. We will get either a 10 or 11.

I agree. You had to expect a couple bubble-bids to be "stolen". It happens every year.

Linardi had USC on the first 4 out going in to the day. This wasn't a tragedy. There was a decent chance they were getting a bid anyway. I'd rather they have lost, but it was far more important that Baylor and Duquesne lost. Auburn losing helped too.

The boys at ESPN are starting to question the BADgers and why they should make the tournament. Finally someone else besides Gopher fans see they are a fraud!

Harden made some dumb decisions at the end of the game. Up 1 with under a minute, instead of running the clock down he forced a drive to the hole and got a charge called. Then when they were down 1 (or 2?) he decided to dribble around at the top and then pull up for a 3 when all they needed was 2. Not really the kind of play you would expect from your leader and potential lottery pick player.

Harden played like an NBA player. Selfish and dumb.

He alone lost the game for ASU. First, he only made 1 of 2 free throws to have only a 4 point lead instead of 5. Then with a 1 point lead he inexplicably wound down no clock, drove to the lane without looking to pass, dribbled into 3 defenders, and got his s*** blocked. Then after ASU fell behind, twice more he pulled the same selfish stuff, putting up a terrible 3 point shot and also another awful drive. To finish it all off, he was the one standing out of bounds with 2.4 seconds left and the USC guy knocked the ball into his leg to give USC the ball back again. Awful, awful play by Harden. I'm guessing that he was the only guy on ASU to score today, right? :p He deserved to lose it for his team.

The boys at ESPN are starting to question the BADgers and why they should make the tournament. Finally someone else besides Gopher fans see they are a fraud!

I noticed that too. My jaw almost dropped to the floor I was so surprised to hear the media-coddled Badgers have anything negative said about them.

Is anyone else completely underwhelmed with Pac 10 as I am? I have seen all supposed tourney teams, except Washington, and I really don't think much of any of them. Arizona St is solid, but they basically are one guy. When we went to phoenix I watched them play BYU, the only reason why ASU won is because the refs wouldn't call a charge on Hardin, leaving BYU players getting run over and then calling a foul on them. Honestly BYU completely out played them.

UCLA has 0 big out-of-conference wins, their biggest win is Southern Illinois.

Cal also isn't that impressive, they have two decent (not wow) out-of-conference wins UNLV away and Utah away, otherwise nada.

Washington has 1 decent win against an Oklahoma St. team, otherwise nothing.

That's it. . .that's the best the Pac 10 has to offer. I truely don't know how these teams have decent RPI's, and I can't believe they are going to get 5 teams into the tournament. I truely think that if Minnesota was in the Pac 10 we may have finished top 2, with a decent chance of winning the thing.

Is anyone else completely underwhelmed with Pac 10 as I am? I have seen all supposed tourney teams, except Washington, and I really don't think much of any of them. Arizona St is solid, but they basically are one guy. When we went to phoenix I watched them play BYU, the only reason why ASU won is because the refs wouldn't call a charge on Hardin, leaving BYU players getting run over and then calling a foul on them. Honestly BYU completely out played them.

UCLA has 0 big out-of-conference wins, their biggest win is Southern Illinois.

Cal also isn't that impressive, they have two decent (not wow) out-of-conference wins UNLV away and Utah away, otherwise nada.

Washington has 1 decent win against an Oklahoma St. team, otherwise nothing.

That's it. . .that's the best the Pac 10 has to offer. I truely don't know how these teams have decent RPI's, and I can't believe they are going to get 5 teams into the tournament. I truely think that if Minnesota was in the Pac 10 we may have finished top 2, with a decent chance of winning the thing.

I completely agree...the Pac 10 sucks. I think Washington is decent but after that its a crapshoot. UCLA was overrated all season. Everyone talks about Michigan's win over UCLA like it was huge, but UCLA is pretty pedestrian.

The Pac 10 and Big 12 will have poor tourney showings IMO.

It might be worse than that...wouldn't 6-seeded USC make the Pac10 get 6 teams in?

It might be worse than that...wouldn't 6-seeded USC make the Pac10 get 6 teams in?

It would be 5 ... Washington, UCLA, Cal, ASU, USC... I don't see how 19-13 Arizona can get in. They have nice wins, but they also lost 5 of their past 6 (which supposedly matters) and finished 9-9 in the weak Pac 10.

Top Bottom