USC - How many Gopher fans will be in attendance?

GOFUR

Section 238 - Row 4
Reaction score
A while back there it was mentioned that the U alumni association was predicting possibly up to 7,000 Gopher fans at USC. We will never know for sure just how may there will be but what is your estimate for the number of Gopher fans? 3,000, 5,000, 7,000 or more?

Also, what color combination uniforms will we see from the Gophers on Saturday?

I say:

5,000 Gopher Fans
Maroon helmet, White jerseys, Maroon pants.

5,000 is probably pretty close. If the Twins hadn't tanked it many of the local alumni were going to both the Twins and Gopher games. You wonder if the 3,000 visitor tickets allowed to the Gophers have been sold?

USC Game

I'm going to say the all-white uni with maroon helmet. 3-5K fans would be great! Although, we will easily blend-in after a possible blood-bath being USC has very similar colors.

Go Gophs!

5,000 is probably pretty close. If the Twins hadn't tanked it many of the local alumni were going to both the Twins and Gopher games. You wonder if the 3,000 visitor tickets allowed to the Gophers have been sold?
Hard to tell now since any leftovers would have been already released back to USC and can't be purchased through the U anymore. My gut is no, but only because there were cheaper options available through other sources.

Top Bottom