USC 50, UCLA 0, UCLA to be in Pac 12 title game at 6-6, 5-4 in conf.

I thought Neuheisal might be able to hang on for at least one more year since he made it to the pac12 championship game, despite being blown out by USC. This will be the AD's third fb hc he has fired at UCLA. It might be time to fire the AD.

They (UCLA) are currently 6-6, bowl eligible, and playing for the PAC-12 title.

By week's end, they will be 6-7, non-bowl eligible, and have to apply for a waiver of some sort (according to announcers last night).

They (UCLA) are currently 6-6, bowl eligible, and playing for the PAC-12 title.

By week's end, they will be 6-7, non-bowl eligible, and have to apply for a waiver of some sort (according to announcers last night).

I heard on some show that there is no way they could get the waiver, the NCAA (or whoever) only allows waivers if a team goes 5-6 due to the cancellation of a game... So it's Rose Bowl or nothing. I think at this point in the season, we have a better team than UCLA...we should ask for a waiver.

Under NCAA rules, teams with losing records are ineligible for bowl berths.

Even with a 6-7 record, UCLA could go to a bowl game. The school and conference could request a waiver from the NCAA if there are not enough bowl eligible teams to fulfill the conference's seven bowl slots

About as bad as a team (Alabama) who will probably play in the NC without even making it to their conference championship game, and after already losing to the other NC team (more than likely) at home.

Top Bottom