Updates on former Gophers Charles Buggs and Josh Martin

Last week Buggs played 7 minutes and fouled out. Hopefully, he got some of his signature antics in during that time.

Didn't Martin already sit out a year? He'll need a waiver.

Is Martin the kid from WA who quit after about a week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't Martin already sit out a year? He'll need a waiver.

I don't think he ever sat out a full year. He transferred mid year, then started playing mid season the next season. So I think you just lose that time. But maybe I'm wrong.

Travis Reid, last I saw, was out indefinitely with yet another injury too. Glad we got Murphy as an alternative.

Travis Reid, last I saw, was out indefinitely with yet another injury too. Glad we got Murphy as an alternative.

Reid Travis is having quite the year though. Averaging 17.5 PPG and 9.6 RPG.

Travis Reid has been really injury prone thus far in his career.

Saw Charles Buggs when USC came to town to play the University of San Diego. He is like a "batting practice wonder". He looked great in warm-ups but did not do much off the bench against a bad team. I'm glad he is on a ranked team and hope he is enjoying life in LA but, as a player, he still doesn't seem to get it.

Any chance Travis plays the grad transfer card and comes back to MN? No Dawkins, team is not a contender, and Travis seemed to always regard the U highly. No clue what his graduation status is, but he's a bright kid who I'd imagine could finish up in three if he wanted.

Any chance Travis plays the grad transfer card and comes back to MN? No Dawkins, team is not a contender, and Travis seemed to always regard the U highly. No clue what his graduation status is, but he's a bright kid who I'd imagine could finish up in three if he wanted.

He might be more likely to come back to mn as a pro with those stats. Haven't seen him play lately but he is built for the NBA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom