Updated Big Ten Tournament Bracket (Feb. 27)

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Thursday, March 12 (First Round)
11 a.m. -- #8 GOPHERS (8-8) vs. #9 Northwestern (6-9)
1:30 p.m. -- #7 Michigan (8-8) vs. #10 Iowa (4-11)
4 p.m. -- #6 Penn State (8-7) vs. #11 Indiana (1-14)

Friday, March 13 (Quarterfinals)
11 a.m. -- #1 Michigan State (12-3) vs. GOPHERS/Northwestern winner
1:30 p.m. -- #4 Wisconsin (8-7) vs. #5 Ohio State (8-7)
5:30 p.m. -- #2 Illinois (11-5) vs. Michigan/Iowa winner
8 p.m. -- #3 Purdue (10-5) vs. Penn State/Indiana winner

***Three-way tiebreaker has Wisconsin at 3-0, Ohio State 1-1 & Penn State 0-3.

selection sunday...you are my hero for all the effort you put into this. My other team (Youngstown State) laidd an egg last night vs. Butler.....a rough night for hoops for me. I was miserable, and to top it off my girlfriend is at the Horizon Swim meet this weekend swimming for Youngstown State so I had no one to listen to me blow off steam like I am doing now.

It's the best time of year, isn't it? Starting with the conference tournaments beginning Tuesday, including your Horizon League first-round games. Can't wait to start watching Championship Week unfold while the big boys are completing their regular seasons.

I agree, ....(until 5pm on the 15th, which is my favorite half of TV all year)......Championship week is awesome, nothing better than games all throughout the day on weekdays. Work tends to take a hiatus over here during these days, especially thursday and friday. Kind of like the following week, the 19th and 20th, as well.

SS - one of the most fun things about this time of year is catching an obscure game from a really obscure conference and realizing their fans are just as passionate about their team/league as we are about ours!

SS....If Youngstown State beats Valpo this Saturday...they'll get to host a first round Horizon League game...something i'm hoping for....that will at least kill 2 hours leading up to the Wednesday night date I have with my TV to watch Minnesota thump Wisconsin!!

Top Bottom