Update on Seantrel Hendeson

Golden22

Reaction score
Seantrel speaks of the teams he has on his radar

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/onthetrail

OT Seantrel Henderson starts to focus search

Elite ESPNU 150 Watch List offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson is holding over 50 scholarship offers. According to affiliate Web site OUInsider.com, he has started trimming his list.

He said, "Right now it is not official, but I like Minnesota, USC, UCLA, Michigan, Iowa, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Florida State, Florida and LSU. There are some other schools, but that would be my top choices right now."

Henderson also shared what he's looking for, "I want to know the teams' depth chart and who they have coming in. I want to know if they are going to have a nice quarterback and who else they have on the offensive line. Then just being comfortable around the team and on campus, and finding a school where I can be at for the next four years, or maybe even five. I can play in any offense, and distance from home doesn't really matter."

Notre Dame, Michigan State, South Carolina, Oregon, Boston College and North Carolina are a few of the other programs that have extended offers.

Additionally, Henderson calls basketball his favorite sport and has been offered on the hardwood by Marquette and St. Louis.

Elite ESPNU 150 Watch List offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson is holding over 50 scholarship offers. According to affiliate Web site OUInsider.com, he has started trimming his list.

He said, "Right now it is not official, but I like Minnesota, USC, UCLA, Michigan, Iowa, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Florida State, Florida and LSU. There are some other schools, but that would be my top choices right now."

Henderson also shared what he's looking for, "I want to know the teams' depth chart and who they have coming in. I want to know if they are going to have a nice quarterback and who else they have on the offensive line. Then just being comfortable around the team and on campus, and finding a school where I can be at for the next four years, or maybe even five. I can play in any offense, and distance from home doesn't really matter."

Notre Dame, Michigan State, South Carolina, Oregon, Boston College and North Carolina are a few of the other programs that have extended offers.

Additionally, Henderson calls basketball his favorite sport and has been offered on the hardwood by Marquette and St. Louis.

We have nice depth at QB and Brew is doing his best to bring in lots of quality OL. Should keep us in the game with Seantrel.

My God that would be brutal! Imagine the arrogance from their fans if he chose Iowa.

It's definitely going to have to be a combo Tubby/Brewster effort to get him here. Kind of interesting that Notre Dame isn't in his top tier.

My God that would be brutal! Imagine the arrogance from their fans if he chose Iowa.

please! iowa has no chance in this. henderson may not mind go far from home, but i am guessing he doesn't want to spend four or five years in iowa city of all places! the hogeyes make it a goal of theirs every year to offer a schollie to practically every kid in minnesota who has picked up a football.

Unless he has some special connection to Iowa, I don't see him going there. It would take something like his best friend committing to Iowa, or some such other thing. But yeah that would be brutal.

I'm going to beat headscout to the punch:

CArrol be in setrls backyard he be at usc 2010

I am glad that he doesn't list Notre Dame as one of the schools he is still considering. Fighting the ND -> CDH and Floyd connection would be difficult. I am still hopeful that Seantrel will be coming to Minnesota come February.

I'm somewhat surprised that Notre Dame isn't amongst his top schools mentioned, although I admit I'm not really bummed out by that either!!!:p:p

I've already mentioned this a couple of times, but I would be surprised if the Gophers don't remain high on his list up until the bitter end. He talks about them a lot in interviews and seems to be very interested in the U for a number of reasons.

As an aside, I wonder what the ND folks are thinking after this report, seeing as how they were basically telling everybody that he was headed there a few months ago.

Top Bottom