UNLV QB Apologizes for Eating Sushi off Nude Model on Reality TV Episode

"Nude"

Much ado about nothing. People trying to impose their overbearing morality on others.

I'm aware of one Minneapolis restaurant that offered this a few years back. Interest must have died off as I'm not haring about it anymore.

He’s the QB of a perpetually awful program that’s winless this year as well. His football career is going nowhere once he exhausts his eligibility. Everyone involved was a consenting adult. It would have done much more for his brand to say “damn right I did”

I would have respected him more for it.

I watch lots and lots of College Football and I didn't know if they even had a football program anymore

I watch lots and lots of College Football and I didn't know if they even had a football program anymore

Not only that but they just got a brand new $2B indoor off campus NFL stadium to play in! Because that never ended badly for a college team

We need more of this. I want to eat sushi off a naked woman. I love sushi and I love naked women. Let's go.

99.9% of college football starting quarterbacks would never do anything this sleazy.
What a disgusting act!

99.9% of college football starting quarterbacks would never do anything this sleazy.
What a disgusting act!

I remember an anonymous update from a teammate about Tate Martell at Miami that went something like "He's fine, he's dating a brazilian swimsuit model now."

No comment on football, just his GF ;)

UNLV football has floundered for years. Gilliam's behavior is the least of their problems. I have not followed closely but it appears they are moving on to a Fr QB who seems to have a solid upside. However Arroyo's first win is nowhere in sight.

He’s the QB of a perpetually awful program that’s winless this year as well. His football career is going nowhere once he exhausts his eligibility. Everyone involved was a consenting adult. It would have done much more for his brand to say “damn right I did”

I would have respected him more for it.

Own dat

She wasn’t even nude. She was covered enough where they showed her on cable TV and didn’t censor/blur anything.

And yes, I watch Below Deck.
Saw the Episode as well. Good smut TV. UNLV would have retired his number in the 90's. (Stolen from Twitter). More interesting is a group of college students having about $1,500 each for a tip and paying 50% of a three day yachting trip.

Last edited:

QB's these days are scrutinized for everything......Bo Callahan didn't get drafted #1 because his teammates didn't attend his birthday party!

You just can't hardly make up a better thread headline, can you? "Things like this don't usually happen to me...."

I remember an anonymous update from a teammate about Tate Martell at Miami that went something like "He's fine, he's dating a brazilian swimsuit model now."

No comment on football, just his GF ;)
Kiki Passo has more followers than the Miami Hurricanes.

Saw the Episode as well. Good smut TV. UNLV would have retired his number in the 90's. (Stolen from Twitter). More interesting is a group of college students having about $1,500 each for a tip and paying 50% of a three day yachting trip.

Mom and dad paid no doubt. But I am confused by it all.

I can understand the chef being offended, but unless there was lewd behavior that we are not made specifically aware of, why the hell does anyone else care about this?

Not only that but they just got a brand new $2B indoor off campus NFL stadium to play in! Because that never ended badly for a college team

The dump UNLV previously called home, Sam Boyd Stadium, is also off campus and further away than the new digs.

Top Bottom