UNLV attrition

Any idea how big of an impact these losses are dengue?

This just has the obligatory WTF?! loss written all over it for us.

Good link, sounds like two of the six would have contributed.

Hauch will have them playing with a chip on their shoulders. If they beat us I can see myself wandering around in the desert for days on end wondering why I ever became a Gopher football fan?

I will take nothing for granted after the MTSU opener when Dwight Dasher was suspended and we thought we were going to waltz in there. We barely pulled out the victory as I remember.

Hauch will have them playing with a chip on their shoulders. If they beat us I can see myself wandering around in the desert for days on end wondering why I ever became a Gopher football fan?

+1,000 That's funny. At least we'll be in Vegas, I will get so frickin hammered I hope I forget why I even came.

I will take nothing for granted after the MTSU opener when Dwight Dasher was suspended and we thought we were going to waltz in there. We barely pulled out the victory as I remember.

No humidity in Vegas.:)

This game is a test of whether the Gopher can beat the teams they should beat. With a year of learning the system, the Gophers should be playing more like they played the second half of last season than the first half. If so, the Gophers should have a solid win. But it is all "ifs" until it happens.

If you scroll down to the comments section of this article, you will see the first comment from a non-rebel Gopher hater. It has to be panther, right? You have to give that loser some credit...nothing gets past him. He's like some weird, autistic robot sent back from the future to negatively comment on the Gophers.

Any idea how big of an impact these losses are dengue?

Hard to say. They never have any depth so the consequences might be stronger later in the season. Its clearly not the end of the world (or season) if the Gophers lose to the Rebs, but this game is an opportunity to win a game even if we don't play well. Let's not blow it.

If you scroll down to the comments section of this article, you will see the first comment from a non-rebel Gopher hater. It has to be panther, right? You have to give that loser some credit...nothing gets past him. He's like some weird, autistic robot sent back from the future to negatively comment on the Gophers.

Best part was how he was completely ignored haha.

If you scroll down to the comments section of this article, you will see the first comment from a non-rebel Gopher hater. It has to be panther, right? You have to give that loser some credit...nothing gets past him....

I checked out the comments section, and as soon as I saw a post from a "Jerry Brewster" I figured ole PantherHawk borrowed a first and a last name from each of the Gophers' last two head coaches...roll eyes...

I agree with most folks, that UNLV (and the other NC games) are games a B1G team (such as MN) should win, but I think we all have the same quiver in our stomach saying that after some of the losses we've seen last year and in other years (NDSU, USD, NMSU...). Hopefully this year starts the trend of consistently beating teams they "should" beat.

Best part was how he was completely ignored haha.
The comments are listed newest to oldest, so pantherhawk wasn't necessarily ignored. He also just happened to post it half-an hour after the link was provided here.

It is 8 weeks or so until the game and I am already tired of the fear and loathing about potentially losing to UNLV. Relax, take a deep breath and prepare for a Goper win by 20+ points.

I already enjoy the fact that their stadium looks like a mud hole with an erector set built around it. Gawd I love TCF!

This is one of those games where the downside totally outweighs the upside. The Gophers absolutely should win this game. If they do not it will be a major failure. We now have a year of continuity with the coaching staff, a staff whose reason for being hired was their ability to coach their players up. It showed at the end of last year's season and for recruiting reasons and post season hopes needs to continue in this year's non-Big10 season.

The time for excuses is over this is the time to demonstrate that unlike teams under previous regimes THIS team can beat the teams they should beat. I believe we will do so decisively. We have a long way to go to be a major player in the Conference and that deserves pateince, but not a minor league pre-season. Go Gophers

The time for excuses is over this is the time to demonstrate that unlike teams under previous regimes THIS team can beat the teams they should beat. I believe we will do so decisively. We have a long way to go to be a major player in the Conference and that deserves pateince, but not a minor league pre-season. Go Gophers

Could not agree more with the above portion. Excellent.

Top Bottom