UNLV and Utah State Brawl

Ignatius L Hoops

Reaction score

If you missed it, this was posted on the MBB board.

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-...erupts-unlv-utah-state-women-basketball-teams

Eight players were ejected following a benches-clearing brawl between the UNLV and Utah State women's basketball teams.

The melee broke out after UNLV's Katie Powell and Utah State's Antoina Robinson began to scuffle in the third quarter shortly after the Lady Rebels' Brooke Johnson was fouled.

"Throughout the game, [Robinson] was playing a little dirty. Words were exchanged. I just told her to chill out," Powell told the Las Vegas Review-Journal after the game. "And then we came to the other side of the floor. Brooke got fouled. I was walking to go help her up. She bumped me and then pushed me, and then I just kind of swung at her."

I guess there needs to be more fights in women's basketball in order for men become more interested

The funniest part of this is the girl on the UNLV bench hopping on one foot from the bench over to the action.

Was the hopper ejected?

Did anybody catch the MSU vs Nebraska game? Jessica Shepard was getting very chippy, pushing and shoving, and I believe she picked upped 2 techs and was ejected

Top Bottom