University of Iowa teaching assistant accidently sends nude photos to class

HouseOfHagen

Reaction score
Didn't see this posted elsewhere. Classic Iowa.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/23/university-of-iowa-nude-photos/3171913/

"The individual who sent the messages has stated that it was an accident. She regrets her actions," University of Iowa spokesman Tom Moore said in an e-mail.

"This incident was inappropriate, and the university will look into it and take appropriate actions under our policies and procedures," he said.

The incident was made public Wednesday morning on the website TotalFratMove.com, which stated the teaching assistant in the university's math department had accidentally e-mailed nude photos of herself to students.

The website also posted what it claims is a copy of the assistant's e-mail, which reads: "Hi Class, I attach the solutions for number 76 and 78 in this email."

According to TotalFratMove, which claims it has copies of the nude images, "The images are from a video chat that is quite sexual in nature. It appears that two people are 'cyber-sexing' from different locations using video equipment."

Didn't read article. What was his name?

If I didn't hate Iowa, I'd really love them. Where-else can you find Lois, Vodka Samm, and now the Mysterious TA? Don't get me wrong, I hate Iowa; but you've got to love their passion for doing the wrong thing.

I wish this would have happened with my high school english teacher.

The website also posted what it claims is a copy of the assistant's e-mail, which reads: "Hi Class, I attach the solutions for number 76 and 78 in this email."

Well thank god she didn't say it was the solution for 69

"The individual who sent the messages has stated that it was an accident. She regrets her actions," University of Iowa spokesman Tom Moore said in an e-mail.

"This incident was inappropriate, and the university will look into it and take appropriate actions under our policies and procedures," he said...[/QUOTE]

hate to say it, but this reminds me of the husband and wife team that coached the Lady Gopher gymnastics team back in the '90's. they had a similar 'accident' and were relieved of their duties. I believe they sued the 'U', but don't recall the outcome.

hate to say it, but this reminds me of the husband and wife team that coached the Lady Gopher gymnastics team back in the '90's. they had a similar 'accident' and were relieved of their duties. I believe they sued the 'U', but don't recall the outcome.

Did one of them send a fax to the wrong number?

Did one of them send a fax to the wrong number?

ST. PAUL, Minn. — The University of Minnesota women's gymnastics coach was fired Tuesday after she accidentally gave members of her team a videotape that included sex scenes involving her and her husband, an assistant coach, according to the St. Paul Pioneer Press.

Katalin Deli was fired by Chris Voelz, women's athletic director, who said Deli's contract will end effective June 30. Gabor Deli resigned, effective June 15.

The Pioneer Press quoted two unidentified gymnasts as saying that a sex scene on the videotape involved the Delis, and that it lasted about five minutes.

According to university sources, all of whom asked for anonymity, Gabor Deli gave team members the tape by mistake early this year. "What happened is Gabor thought he was giving team members a tape of their most recent meet," one source told the Pioneer Press. "The meet was actually on the tape, but when it ended there was something else on the tape. A man and a woman were depicted on the tape as having sex."

Voelz, in a written statement announcing the action, did not give reasons for firing Deli and did not mention a videotape.

Katalin Deli said she was told by Voelz that she was fired because of "past NCAA violations." She said she had filed charges for "sex discrimination and national origin" with the Equal Employment Opportunity Office. The Delis defected from Hungary in 1971.

Deli, who has been coach since 1973, confirmed that the tape existed but refused to comment about it.

worth a bump this time of year.

Top Bottom