Uniform vs Penn State

Not sure I would assume that is for sure the uniform we are going with for that game. Think the tweet was more in regards to them announcing the game time and network.

Not sure I would assume that is for sure the uniform we are going with for that game. Think the tweet was more in regards to them announcing the game time and network.
The MSU game tweet of the same fashion had the uniform they were wearing at that game didn't it?

I guess I don't see why they would have a player in the picture wearing a uniform if they were going with a different set.

The MSU game tweet of the same fashion had the uniform they were wearing at that game didn't it?

I guess I don't see why they would have a player in the picture wearing a uniform if they were going with a different set.
I have no clue, don't really care either. Could be a stock photo they have of uniform combos for this year, could be the actual PSU game uniform. Just usually seems like they sit on the gameday uniform for a reveal closer to the game but who knows.

It will be first " biggest game of the year" game if we beat Illinois and Penn State beats Michigan this weekend. We have to take care of our end of the deal because I think Penn State beats Michigan.

Count me as officially "don't care" and do not want any distractions from the Illini...

*incoming banana comments*
It’s a road game, NCAA dictates that we must wear white jerseys unless we get permission from PSU to deviate from white.

But still…….
FULL BANANA!!!!

We need to focus on going 1-0 in the Illinois Uniform Championship Season before we can speculate on PSU.

Home team picks their uniform, then the away team has to pick.

Just depends on what Penn State decides.

I mean, if PSU is doing a "white out", wouldn't it maybe make sense for PSU to have all white jerseys? Looking at images from previous games, it looks like they do their traditional blue home jerseys. Seems like a missed opportunity.

Who cares! We have enough to worry about with Illinois this weekend.

It’s a road game, NCAA dictates that we must wear white jerseys unless we get permission from PSU to deviate from white.

But still…….
FULL BANANA!!!!
When USC and UCLA both wear home colors, it costs the away team a timeout in the 1st half. Could we just wear full banana and eat the penalty?

When USC and UCLA both wear home colors, it costs the away team a timeout in the 1st half. Could we just wear full banana and eat the penalty?
Wasn't that a one time issue? Pretty sure, like others mentioned, there just needs to be some sort of approval/permission.

I know I saw it in a random game earlier this season.

Top Bottom