Unfortunetly my dire prediction.......

gold04

Reaction score
Unfortunetly my dire prediction for this season is coming true. If an earthquake damages the stadium or a plane crashes on the practice facility then you know things are really going bad!

Unfortunetly my dire prediction for this season is coming true. If an earthquake damages the stadium or a plane crashes on the practice facility then you know things are really going bad!

Very strange to say something like this.

I thought you meant this one:

gold04

When have the Gophers ever had.......
as many good coaches as they do now. Brewster, Davis, Roof, and yes even Dunbar. I consider these four coaches heavyweights. They have been around a long time and have had a lot of success. I still think Dunbar will suprise people next year. North averaged 500 yards a game under his watch. I wouldn't mind seeing Dunbar go but I think next year things will turn around on offense.

I thought you meant this one:

gold04

When have the Gophers ever had.......
as many good coaches as they do now. Brewster, Davis, Roof, and yes even Dunbar. I consider these four coaches heavyweights. They have been around a long time and have had a lot of success. I still think Dunbar will suprise people next year. North averaged 500 yards a game under his watch. I wouldn't mind seeing Dunbar go but I think next year things will turn around on offense.

He's psychic:

09-01-2010, 08:37 PM
gold04
Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2008

This one will not even be close. 56-7 MTSU will win in a blow out.

AND.....
gold04

Go Gophers

I think Minnesota will win but fans will be dissappointed that South Dakota will keep the game flairly close (two touchdowns). I think there are still a lot of kinks to be work out on offense and defense.

I do see a possibility where we might have our break out game against USC. It may be the game where everything starts to come together on offense and defense.

But earlier he said:
09-06-2010, 11:41 AM
gold04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

56-7 South Dakota should win pretty easily. This game should not even be very close.

What's with this guy? Is he Bi-Polar or could he be the Minnesota Nice version of PantherHawk?

Wierd.

I said at the end of last year that the Gophs would probably be favored in only one B10 game this year and maybe win 3-4 games overall and I got lit up. If they hand the reigns to Alipate next year, you're looking at another 1-11 campaign. If Gray gets the nod, I could see maybe 3-4 wins.

I've made plenty of right predictions when being serious. I warned about the year in front of us when posters were saying they see us winning our first 6 games. Our defense was suppose to be as good as Buddy Ryans Chicago Bears to start the season but I wrote how can they be when your replacing 11 new starters? Everyone in the whole state thought Brewster would win his first game against Bowling Green and I was the only poster who said we'll lose. Brewster's second year I said the team would rebound and win 8 games and was off by one.

Obviously your not going to get them all right, but that's what makes predictions so unpredictable! Sometimes your right and sometimes your wrong!

Our defense was suppose to be as good as Buddy Ryans Chicago Bears to start the season but I wrote how can they be when your replacing 11 new starters?

No one said anything like that, and you know it. The most people said is that they though the defense might not be completely awful.

If you don't want to get called out for getting your predictions wrong, don't try to pretend you are some sort of prophet.

Rodent Rampage

Posters were saying that the defense would be better than last year. Actually last years defense was pretty good. They didn't have good stats because the offense couldn't stay on the field. I said the defense would be bad unless Cosgrove is a miracle worker.

I even said on my last post I've been wrong on predictions. Sometimes your right and sometimes your wrong. It's not the end of the world if your wrong. Life goes on!

Rodent Rampage

Posters were saying that the defense would be better than last year. Actually last years defense was pretty good. They didn't have good stats because the offense couldn't stay on the field. I said the defense would be bad unless Cosgrove is a miracle worker.

I even said on my last post I've been wrong on predictions. Sometimes your right and sometimes your wrong. It's not the end of the world if your wrong. Life goes on!

A very small percentage thought the defense would be better than last years. I think most thought they would be better than they are now, but certainly not a great defense.

Top Bottom