Under Mason we complained about a 55-10 non-conf. blowout and now we cant beat them!

gopherweirdo

Banned
Reaction score
I long for the days of 4-0 non conference and 3-5 in the B10. At least we were not the laughing stock of the conference.

I long for the days of 4-0 non conference and 3-5 in the B10. At least we were not the laughing stock of the conference.

I feel heart-wrenchingly embarrassed to say that I was thinking the exact same thing as the game was ending.

Damn you, Brewster!!!
Damn you, Maturi!!!

Pining for the glory days of Glen Mason. officially time for you to find a new passion.

Tim Brewster is not the answer. Neither was Glen Mason. When it comes down to it, the other teams in the Big Ten are going to hold the "longest Rose Bowl drought" over the Gopher's heads. Until that streak is broken, it doesn't matter.

Mason SUCKED people!!! He scheduled pretty much high school teams! He is not our coach for a reason and soon enough Brewster wont be our coach either. People who want Mason to come back need to move on to another sport because 1) your an idiot for wishing he was back here 2) your an IDIOT for wishing he was back here 3) YOUR AN IDIOT FOR WISHING HE WAS BACK HERE!!!

I would rather have rewster than that Crest salesman anyday of the week. At least with rewster we play high class teams compared to Mason. Can you tell I hate Mason and people who wish he was back.

Despite the abomination that has been Tim Brewster's tenure, Glen Mason still wasn't a good coach.

Burning to death may be the worst way to die, but that doesn't make drowning an orgasmic experience.

Mason SUCKED people!!! He scheduled pretty much high school teams! He is not our coach for a reason and soon enough Brewster wont be our coach either. People who want Mason to come back need to move on to another sport because 1) your an idiot for wishing he was back here 2) your an IDIOT for wishing he was back here 3) YOUR AN IDIOT FOR WISHING HE WAS BACK HERE!!!

I would rather have rewster than that Crest salesman anyday of the week. At least with rewster we play high class teams compared to Mason. Can you tell I hate Mason and people who wish he was back.

There are so many things wrong with your statement, all I can say is "May God have mercy on your soul".

Mason SUCKED people!!! He scheduled pretty much high school teams! He is not our coach for a reason and soon enough Brewster wont be our coach either. People who want Mason to come back need to move on to another sport because 1) your an idiot for wishing he was back here 2) your an IDIOT for wishing he was back here 3) YOUR AN IDIOT FOR WISHING HE WAS BACK HERE!!! .

What are you trying to say? Be more specific!!

Despite the abomination that has been Tim Brewster's tenure, Glen Mason still wasn't a good coach.

Burning to death may be the worst way to die, but that doesn't make drowning an orgasmic experience.

I dont know about you, but I had fun watching us win three bowl games in a row (in person for 2).

Yes it was the sun bowl and music city, but at least I enjoyed being a gopher fan and going to the games. After Timmy B. I just wanna die.

I really love this line for some sick, twisted reason. But, I'm punk like that.

There are so many things wrong with your statement, all I can say is "May God have mercy on your soul".

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Brewster is gone. It's already in the books. That is why at the end of the game i read Weber's lips as he clinged to brewster and said, "I'm so sorry." Don't let the door hit you on the way out. What a waste of 4 years. I don't care how many players leave after this season and how many recruits we lose. Wipe the slate clean and try to regain some dignity in the next 10 years. Yes, it is that bad.

I dont know about you, but I had fun watching us win three bowl games in a row (in person for 2).

Yes it was the sun bowl and music city, but at least I enjoyed being a gopher fan and going to the games. After Timmy B. I just wanna die.

I understand the abject misery of living with this brutally bad team and that, given our current state, even the average is preferable. I really get that.

But we shouldn't be aspiring toward lower-level bowl games. If we're going to pine for a return to 5th - 8th place finishes in the Big Ten and be satisfied with that, we should just pack in the program and give The Bank to the Vikings.

But we shouldn't be aspiring toward lower-level bowl games. If we're going to pine for a return to 5th - 8th place finishes in the Big Ten and be satisfied with that, we should just pack in the program and give The Bank to the Vikings.

Has the last 40 years given you any indication that we can contend for B10 titles year in and year out. Until we get a Barry Alvarez type AD in here to cut programs to the bone and concentrate on football spending, a fifth place finish is all we can achieve.

I understand the abject misery of living with this brutally bad team and that, given our current state, even the average is preferable. I really get that.

El Paso sounds really good right now, don't you agree?

I'm so frustrated right now I'm longing for El Paso. Help me!

I am tired of hearing about Mason. Everyone realizes the situation is dire, please stop summoning up his elephant toothed visage.

I am tired of hearing about Mason. Everyone realizes the situation is dire, please stop summoning up his elephant toothed visage.

You've come to the wrong thread.

The Golden Gophers have an obligation to the Big Ten to provide a competitive team. Our football team is a Big Ten team in name only.

Lyrics for the next great song?

Give it to Tim Armstrong from Rancid, add the band playing some beats from Reel Big Fish (killing "Sell out" tonight..awesome, BTW) and I think we're halfway there.

Top Bottom