Under Armour All American game

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Some interesting numbers for this game tonight (ESPN). I listed the schools by number of participants in tonight's contest.

I really hope coach Kill is somehow holding 23 scholarships for those undecided.

Apologize in advance on not having this in a table format.

Undecided 23
Texas 10
Alabama 6
Florida 6
Florida State 6
LSU 4
Clemson 3
Georgia 3
Miami 3
Oklahoma 3
Tennessee 3
Auburn 2
Cal 2
Michigan 2
Missouri 2
South Carolina 2
BYU 1
Duke 1
Maryland 1
Mississippi St. 1
Nebraska 1
Notre Dame 1
Ohio State 1
Ole Miss 1
Oregon State 1
South Florida 1
Stanford 1
TCU 1
USC 1

Some interesting numbers for this game tonight (ESPN). I listed the schools by number of participants in tonight's contest.

I really hope coach Kill is somehow holding 23 scholarships for those undecided.

Apologize in advance on not having this in a table format.

Undecided 23
Texas 10
Alabama 6
Florida 6
Florida State 6
LSU 4
Clemson 3
Georgia 3
Miami 3
Oklahoma 3
Tennessee 3
Auburn 2
Cal 2
Michigan 2
Missouri 2
South Carolina 2
BYU 1
Duke 1
Maryland 1
Mississippi St. 1
Nebraska 1
Notre Dame 1
Ohio State 1
Ole Miss 1
Oregon State 1
South Florida 1
Stanford 1
TCU 1
USC 1

Well, I certainly hope these jocks don't get upset if they don't get the number they want. :banghead:

I guess we should just crown Texas National Champs and save the trouble of games.

I guess we should just crown Texas National Champs and save the trouble of games.

That's idiotic. We obviously have to wait two or three years for this class to grow up a bit before they have the championship completely locked up before the season starts.

That's idiotic. We obviously have to wait two or three years for this class to grow up a bit before they have the championship completely locked up before the season starts.

While I get the sarcasm can any of us really sit here and say we wouldn't trade pretty much anyone in our class including the anointed savior Nelson for one of those 10 guys?

I never watch this game because there very seldom is any one who is interested in MN. I hate to see the rich get richer. So I just ignore it and pretend it isn't happening.:confused:

I never watch this game because there very seldom is any one who is interested in MN. I hate to see the rich get richer. So I just ignore it and pretend it isn't happening.:confused:

I with you... I use this same pretending strategy at work, home, and life in general.

Momma just wanted him to stay close to home. Im cool with that

Saban is by far the best recruiter in America. That class is unbelievably beast and they got the top 2 prospects in the state with their biggest rival besides Auburn.

Did anyone notice how long it took the tv guys to identify her as "Mom." She looked like she could be his girlfriend.....

Yes. This video was a classic. Mom is not too happy with the Bama over LSU decision. That is, until she gets her CASH. Maybe she was mad at her son because LSU offered him more $$$$$ under the table.

I liked how he went the "glove" route in announcing his decision as opposed to the traditional "hat" route.

Lastly, I just want to wish this young man the best and let him know that you are now an OVERSIGNED NUMBER there.
Enjoy your spring practice, it could be your last!

Top Bottom