Um...

zambam

Reaction score
In that montage of last second victories or whatever BTN just showed for this football season, did they show Minnesota-Iowa? I didn't see it...

I think it was just a montage of great plays from the season. Saw a couple of Q's plays and one of DaJon's catches.. The good news is that none of the plays were against us...

I'd also like to point out immediately after the montage they showed Brett talking to Brew on the field. They shook hands and seemed amicable enough. I still wish I knew what they were talking about though.

I think it was just a montage of great plays from the season. Saw a couple of Q's plays and one of DaJon's catches.. The good news is that none of the plays were against us...

I'd also like to point out immediately after the montage they showed Brett talking to Brew on the field. They shook hands and seemed amicable enough. I still wish I knew what they were talking about though.
"I *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing hate you Brew" "I hate you even more Burt"

I'm not the best lip reader but it looked like at the end Brew said, "All of that other stuff is in the past now.."

Or something to that extent at least.

In that montage of last second victories or whatever BTN just showed for this football season, did they show Minnesota-Iowa? I didn't see it...

I've noticed that MN gets the short end of the stick from a 'marketing' perspective on the BTN. A big win over Iowa should have been shown and I also noticed the lack of it.

I've noticed that MN gets the short end of the stick from a 'marketing' perspective on the BTN. A big win over Iowa should have been shown and I also noticed the lack of it.

When you're 3-9 those things happen...

When you're 3-9 those things happen...

Except I've noticed other crummy teams like Indiana and Illinois get a lot more air time. Also happens for bball clips which we've been much more competitive.

And isn't the point of the BTN to highlight the entire conference?

Except I've noticed other crummy teams like Indiana and Illinois get a lot more air time. Also happens for bball clips which we've been much more competitive.

And isn't the point of the BTN to highlight the entire conference?

Not meant as a personal shot but I bet there are fans of every team in the conference out there that feel the same way about their team.

Not meant as a personal shot but I bet there are fans of every team in the conference out there that feel the same way about their team.
I really hope UM and OSU fans aren't saying that.

Top Bottom