UCONN blogs talking to Cory Joseph after the Jordan brand classis game

jjsinmn

Reaction score

If Cory was a female, he'd win his high school's award for Class Tease. :)

Yeah I agree with you on that one. In the video interview he talks about how he is taking all of the factors of every school into consideration and it seems like he likes all of the them. He is a real cool customer though, and I hope he comes here.

Also I was typing this in the dark so please excuse the spelling error in the title, and grammar errors in the post

Yeah I agree with you on that one. In the video interview he talks about how he is taking all of the factors of every school into consideration and it seems like he likes all of the them. He is a real cool customer though, and I hope he comes here.

Also I was typing this in the dark so please excuse the spelling error in the title, and grammar errors in the post

You are hereby excused. But don't let it happen again.:)

Yikes! Another week or two? "As long as he's doing what's best for him."

Yeah, he took a really long time to make a very poor decision.

He unquestionably made the right decision. He loves attention, and he got to go somewhere where he can get minutes. He'd be 4th of 5th off the bench here last year, despite the suspensions. Just because it's not what most people would do, it's a good fit for some.

He unquestionably made the right decision. He loves attention, and he got to go somewhere where he can get minutes. He'd be 4th of 5th off the bench here last year, despite the suspensions. Just because it's not what most people would do, it's a good fit for some.

I was only half serious.

Enjoy your moment Cory

It is really frustrating to be a Gopher Hoops fan right now as we play the waiting game for Cory. I find myself checking for updates daily on his status.

But I don't blame him nor do I think this bears negatively on him. Quite the opposite. Had he been an early signee his press would have been minimal. Instead, he waited for the late signing period and along the way blossomed into one of the best PG prospects in the nation. And he is milking it for what it is worth. Not bad for high schooler. I may hold a grudge against him for awhile if he goes to Texas because I always take it personally--its my right as a fan as unbecoming as it may be. But the fact that he could pull this off into a drama between schools like UConn, Texas, MN, etc just makes me want him even more as a Gopher.

Very well done Mr. Joseph. (Now just pick the Gophers and get on with it:)

Too bad we seem to have all of our eggs in one basket. If he comes we look great, if not we have egg on our face.

Top Bottom