UACs & Migrants' name for Biden : THE MIGRANT PRESIDENT

howeda7

Reaction score
Slowing the flow won't help come election time. Allowing them in and then leaglizing them will.
That sums up the crisis situation.
Zzz. Any path to citizenship would require them to wait many years before being allowed to vote.

Spoofin

Reaction score
They're not motivated to do this over a theoretical vote 16 years from now.
That is the exact quality response we have all come to expect from you.

The national average processing time for naturalization (citizenship) applications is 14.5 months, as of June, 2021.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Senate GOP report finds Biden administration spending $2B to suspend border wall construction​

At least the strategy is working well 👍🏻

howeda7

Reaction score
That is the exact quality response we have all come to expect from you.

The national average processing time for naturalization (citizenship) applications is 14.5 months, as of June, 2021.

This is the ignorant spasms we've come to expect from you. I'm not talking about processing time.

In every major immigration reform that's been proposed, the path to citizenship for those already here illegally includes a substantial delay in gaining the right to vote of a decade or longer.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This is the ignorant spasms we've come to expect from you. I'm not talking about processing time.

In every major immigration reform that's been proposed, the path to citizenship for those already here illegally includes a substantial delay in gaining the right to vote of a decade or longer.
A decade or longer? Are you sure Howie? One can register to vote after they have become a citizen. That can happen in 5-years or even less under certain circumstances. Just an ignorant spasm I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Spoofin

Reaction score
Remember those headlines about fewer migrants in custody? IALTO.

The Biden administration reportedly released 50,000 undocumented migrants since March​

Not a crisis. Just a situation. Maybe there is something that can be used to distract people from this????

Spoofin

Reaction score
Some updates on the crisis situation. How did Kamala’s trip help?….

Migrant arrests at southern border rose yet again in June to 188,000, topping 1M this fiscal year. It's a stark comparison to the 33,000 apprehended in June 2020

Meanwhile, drug seizures were down by 30% overall from May, with methamphetamine seizures decreasing by 22%, but fentanyl seizures increasing by 12%.

Wally

Reaction score
It's a stark comparison to the 33,000 apprehended in June 2020

Even the migrants were scared of Covid, who woulda guessed.

In the meantime we have a massive worker shortage....

Spoofin

Reaction score
Even the migrants were scared of Covid, who woulda guessed.

In the meantime we have a massive worker shortage....
We really don’t Wally. We have a shortage of people willing to work because they make enough to do nothing. That’s a whole other topic tho.

Wally

Reaction score
We really don’t Wally. We have a shortage of people willing to work because they make enough to do nothing. That’s a whole other topic tho.
End result?
Its the same.
Yea all those fuckers getting rich on unemployment...🙄🤣🤣🤣

Funny how the states that got rid of supplemental unemployment didn't see a meaningful change. You are just parroting rw media talking points.

Spoofin

Reaction score
End result?
Its the same.
Yea all those fuckers getting rich on unemployment...🙄🤣🤣🤣🤬
No one said “getting rich” and it has more to do with the extra stimulus than unemployment. Keep spouting, you totally know what you are talking about.

Wally

Reaction score
No one said “getting rich” and it has more to do with the extra stimulus than unemployment. Keep spouting, you totally know what you are talking about.
What stimulus?
The child tax credit?
Maybe, because it's summer. I would definitely quit working for the summer if my job was fine with it, I would love to be home with my kids everyday.

Spoofin

Reaction score
What stimulus?
The child tax credit?
Maybe, because it's summer. I would definitely quit working for the summer if my job was fine with it, I would love to be home with my kids everyday.
The extra Fed stimulus for the unemployed

Disinterest in working predates summer. There is a reason virtually every company out there has had to raise wages for those towards the bottom of the pay scale.

Wally

Reaction score
The extra Fed stimulus for the unemployed

Disinterest in working predates summer. There is a reason virtually every company out there has had to raise wages for those towards the bottom of the pay scale.

God damn losers won't work for peanuts anymore...
😱😱😱

golf

Reaction score
McCallen, TX has received 7000 china virus positive migrants since february. 1500 the last week. They are cared for until test positive and then released into the interior of our country.

This of course is not cheap. McCallen has built a tent park to help with the numbers and is asking for fed govt reimbursement.

I try to come up with an adjective to describe the level of incompetence of the biden administration, but not sure a strong enough adjective exists. Maybe someone else can think of an adjective that would capture the abject immigration failure.

In the article below, soon to be border patrol chief Ruiz talks about how the border patrol is overwhelmed. In Del Rio, TX, migrants sleep on the ground as border processing facilities are stretched to 6 times capacity. On tuesday, 6700 illegals were stopped by border patrol, 900 of them unaccompanied minors. The number of unaccompanied minors continues to rise.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Thecentersquare.com. Add it to the list.
Well, today seems to be one of those days Howie cares about sources again. Maybe the same story and numbers from one of these sources will please you? Note your beloved CNN doesn't seem to care. I understand that is why you doubted the data.....

golf

Reaction score
Well, today seems to be one of those days Howie cares about sources again. Maybe the same story and numbers from one of these sources will please you? Note your beloved CNN doesn't seem to care. I understand that is why you doubted the data.....

Liberals have no problem with migrants pouring across our border. If they did, would be calling for a return to trump policy.

Their only concern is perhaps there will be a voter backlash due to the border.

Strange thing to me is that liberals will never commit to being either:

a) for migrants pouring across the border

or

b) against immigrants pouring across the border

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
McCallen, TX has received 7000 china virus positive migrants since february. 1500 the last week. They are cared for until test positive and then released into the interior of our country.

This of course is not cheap. McCallen has built a tent park to help with the numbers and is asking for fed govt reimbursement.

I try to come up with an adjective to describe the level of incompetence of the biden administration, but not sure a strong enough adjective exists. Maybe someone else can think of an adjective that would capture the abject immigration failure.

In the article below, soon to be border patrol chief Ruiz talks about how the border patrol is overwhelmed. In Del Rio, TX, migrants sleep on the ground as border processing facilities are stretched to 6 times capacity. On tuesday, 6700 illegals were stopped by border patrol, 900 of them unaccompanied minors. The number of unaccompanied minors continues to rise.

Good thing the virus is no big deal...

golf

Reaction score
Good thing the virus is no big deal...

Yeah, interesting thing is if trump were still in charge much less china virus would be coming across our border. With biden in charge the opposite is true.

Even border dem reps cuellar and gonzalez are calling for a return to trump policies.

Wally

Reaction score
Yeah, interesting thing is if trump were still in charge much less china virus would be coming across our border. With biden in charge the opposite is true.

Even border dem reps cuellar and gonzalez are calling for a return to trump policies.
Good, I want more antivaxxers to get Covid.

golf

Reaction score
Good, I want more antivaxxers to get Covid.

Well, biden is your man then as he has certainly let more china virus into tje country.

So we shouldnt quarantine the 7000 McCallen china virus migrants?

Wally

Reaction score
Well, biden is your man then as he has certainly let more china virus into tje country.

So we shouldnt quarantine the 7000 McCallen china virus migrants?
Exactly, I love it.

Top Bottom